Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've read all the arguments for/against fender emblems and am still on the fence. I love the rich historical significance for the clover on an Alfa, so im sorta talking myself into adding it.

I bought two versions and have been staring at them for weeks. (Also bought the puffy SB sticker, but after further reflection I wont add it to the car, although it looks really cool and would look great on the car!)

Version 1 is the metal-look from MOPAR (pretty sure its plastic.) Version 2 is the green CF one (again, it's plastic. Not real CF.) Im leaning towards version 1. My car is a trofeo coupe. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,974 Posts
I've read all the arguments for/against fender emblems and am still on the fence. I love the rich historical significance for the clover on an Alfa, so im sorta talking myself into adding it.

I bought two versions and have been staring at them for weeks. (Also bought the puffy SB sticker, but after further reflection I wont add it to the car, although it looks really cool and would look great on the car!)

Version 1 is the metal-look from MOPAR (pretty sure its plastic.) Version 2 is the green CF one (again, it's plastic. Not real CF.) Im leaning towards version 1. My car is a trofeo coupe. Thoughts?
I say go with what your heart tells you, refuse to justify it to anyone, and smile just a little more whenever you see it.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts

I also vote for the OEM one (bottom left). Interested to see where you put it and how it looks on Trofeo 👍🏻

Reactions: HeavyFoot

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I bought the plastic set too, but never suck them on, they are slightly curved so you have to find the area where they fit snug by moving them around a bit, this I found a little restrictive. I think they are made for the giuleitta .?

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Nice idea. But what is that aluminum looking cap the clover is sitting on? Looks great!
Docron’s original run coolant cover cap. The Biscione faded over time but they’re really nice. Wish he would do another run

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts