Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case any of you guys were thinking about picking up a QuickJack, they have a few models on sale at Home Depot.

and

·
Registered
882 Posts
Cheapest in the UK is around £1100 but I've seen a secondhand one hardly used for sale, its the 3500, is this powerful enough?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Fantastic timing. I just ordered from home depot over the weekend, and its cheaper than ordering from QuickJack! Mine should arrive December 6, God willing.

Thanks for circulating for this forum.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I know for sure that the 5000 model fits perfect for our cars. I’m not sure if the 7000 model’s dimensions are bigger.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The 5000 is $1159 at HD. I checked out the 7000 it was $1309. I went back a couple of minutes later and the 7000 is now $1599. The 5000SLX is still a Special Buy at $1159 so it is now the best deal... and we know it works for our car.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,300 Posts
Cheapest in the UK is around £1100 but I've seen a secondhand one hardly used for sale, its the 3500, is this powerful enough?
The 3500 is the one I have....works great for the 4C. I got it as I wanted the lightest version for moving around the garage. Turns out they have little rollers on one end so not a big deal....just drag it where you want it. I store the two sides up against my garage wall so very minimal space. The pump goes under my work bench. The one I have is the AC version. Note that you may need to run an extension cord from a non GFI circuit in your house as when running it may trip that breaker. Most garages have GFI plugs in them (required by code)...those are the ones that have two little buttons in the middle of the wall socket. Mine would trip the GFI occasionally so just run a heavy duty extension cord to another non GFI plug in the house. The 12 V DC battery version would be a good choice if you track the car and have a way to get the jack to the track. I heard the battery version is a lot slower in raising the car though. Once you use it you will wonder how you ever got along without it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
7000 now shows $1309 for me too.....maybe a pricing error yesterday when I purchased mine since they had been out of stock for a while? I was ready to buy the 5000 but I have other vehicles that exceed that weight so the 7000 (even with helper ramps/2x6 if required) works better for me. The $1090 price was a promotion that was supposed to be good through 11/24 so I would imagine they could be argued down to the $1090 price.

I found the videos on their YouTube channel interesting where they addressed common concerns some of the potential early adopters had (weight, stability, etc.) :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
I would wait for Black Friday sales or cyber Monday. I bet the prices will drop. I bought the 5000 model at Costco for $900.
87F38880-6532-4987-A06A-CB6118482FD2.jpeg
5DDAF869-330B-4AE7-99C3-E603E34E9937.jpeg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts