Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember someone was making a rear spoiler that covered the entire boot/trunk lid and kept the factory look but increased the size/height of the “ducktail” or “tick” at the end? Who was that, what became of it and can I buy one? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so they sell it? Cool. The rear Louvre / vents... where is that from?! I ordered something similar from Scara. I knew several people make them but had not seen yours.

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
The LLAgos one looks pretty nice. I am debating it for my second spider (not Tributo).

·
Registered
1,454 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
uhmmmmm....are you trying to stay UNDER the RAdio Detection And Ranging (RADAR) with that quiet slip:
I am debating it for my second spider (not Tributo)
I thought multiple ownership by others was restricted to Coupes! :LOL: :LOL:👌

·
Registered
294 Posts
Alfa should have kept the rear spoiler the same shape & configuration, but just lengthen it so that it extended out to the taillights, or there about .

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the LLAgos one also and been thinking it would look really nice on my spider.. tie in nicely with the CF halo... just wondering if i would be able to install or screw it up.. i am not so handy with cosmetic stuff. When i work on my race car, have no problem pulling engine or transmission, wrenching on this or that.. but when i had to put a cool new grill in place with a little bit of mesh.. its like you asked me to do brainsurgery with my eyes closed using my feet.. Took me all day and pissed me off and still hokey.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
343 Posts
IMO the one from Japan follows the rear contours perfectly. Very pretty. The llagos one is very similar to the Giulia, if that's the look you're going for.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
950 Posts
Mine's on order!

Last I heard which was last week the new molds were finished and they were starting to bake some fresh tasty carbon :)
How do you order? I went to their site, but no ordering process. Checked out their FB site, but still no luck. Do you know how much $$ for the spider version?

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
How do you order? I went to their site, but no ordering process. Checked out their FB site, but still no luck. Do you know how much $$ for the spider version?
I think you need to email him to order. Price appears to be €620. I haven’t actually spoke to him though. I am basing this on the post below (from a week ago and where I found the pics).

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered that cf spoiler for my spider from Llagos a few weeks ago. He (Eduard) had just finished new molds with a new manufacturer and it will be shipping out soon. The Price was 570 € + 60 € for shipping to Atlanta = 630 € total
He's very responsive via email and explains all details, has some killer wheels design and other CF bits in the works. I used [email protected]
I'll post pics when it finally arrives!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts