Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this rear view mirrow w/ integrated backup cam in japan.
Apparently, in japan this is an optional accessory item.
It is direct replacement of the stock rear view mirror.
Not sure if this is offered in other countries?

·
Registered
338 Posts
In Japan, you'd definitely need the backup camera, I'd think it should be standard equipment over. there. Spaces in parking structures are extremely tight, never mind on the road.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I found this rear view mirrow w/ integrated backup cam in japan.

Apparently, in japan this is an optional accessory item.

It is direct replacement of the stock rear view mirror.

Not sure if this is offered in other countries?

Here’s a link to the Japanese accessories brochure which includes this mirror+cam.

http://www.alfaromeo-jp.com/assets/pdf/4C_ACC.pdf

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
This is more or less the one that I installed (Pyle Backup Car Camera Rear View Mirror Screen Monitor System with Parking & Reverse Safety Distance Scale Lines, OEM Fit, Waterproof & Night Vision, 170° Angle Adjustable, 4.3" LCD Display-(PLCM4550): Amazon.ca: Cell Phones & Accessories) though I also installed it with transmission so that I would not have to run the wires through the car (Car Rear View Camera, Buyee 2.4G Wireless AV Cable Transmitter and Receiver for Car Video Monitor Rearview Backup Camera up to 10m Range: Amazon.ca: Electronics). I much prefer an OEM look and that is why I did not get the kind that clips over the existing mirror.

My one disappointment is that I could not seem to find an inexpensive mirror that also had homelink so that I could operate my garage door.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts