Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
140 K CAD Mmmm….what is the market price on these ?
Price is reasonable. Last sale was on Cars & Bids in late July @$121.5k and that was viewed as respectable but not outstanding honestly (Cars & Bids really wasn’t the venue for it).

10 went to Canada. 8 were registered (one was rumored to have been exported to China, the second one is unknown but either sitting unregistered in a collection or exported). I know four Canadian owners and I doubt any are selling. It becomes a scarcity thing.

Have you seen one in person? It’s a nice overall package and the paint is nicer than anything they put on a production Alfa Romeo. Ultimately, it’s worth what someone will pay.

· Registered
167 Posts
Price is reasonable. Last sale was on Cars & Bids in late July @$121.5k and that was viewed as respectable but not outstanding honestly (Cars & Bids really wasn’t the venue for it).

10 went to Canada. 8 were registered (one was rumored to have been exported to China, the second one is unknown but either sitting unregistered in a collection or exported). I know four Canadian owners and I doubt any are selling. It becomes a scarcity thing.

Have you seen one in person? It’s a nice overall package and the paint is nicer than anything they put on a production Alfa Romeo. Ultimately, it’s worth what someone will pay.
I have seen one at the Oakville dealer last early summer it is special indeed. Agree, color is really nice. I guess price is fair.

· Registered
491 Posts

I have to agree with @John4C , I saw one in person at the Alfa dealership north of Houston . The paint is outstanding.

· Registered
2018 4C, 2021 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
216 Posts
Agree with you guys, having been fortunate enough to see a Tributo in the flesh, it is a special edition. The paint color is incredible and the piano black rear diffuser and front fascia pieces really pop. Before seeing the red tub, I thought, could it be that special. It is, and tobacco interior is gorgeous. The wheel color pops nicely too. Beautifully special rendition of our cars. Wish I had the cash and garage space! 😀😀.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts