Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Rocker panel damage

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Lextsy 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I took delivery of my Madreperla 4C yesterday and overlooked a rock chip on the inner driver-side wheel well. It’s a decent sized chip/crack that was not disclosed to me by the dealer or on the bill of lading.

I’ve since contacted both the transport company & the dealership (Essence) about the issue since it’s unacceptable and would like some advice from the community to make sure I don’t get screwed. It was an out-of-state purchase which makes being able to go to the dealer not an option.

Thanks in advance everyone :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Honestly, it will be the first of many, and as much as you’d prefer to have been “the first”, I would just get it fixed at a competent body shop, then buy the Inokinetic 4Chip Guards to help keep that area more pristine. “Protection” is important, if you want to avoid an oopsie! :D
The heartbreak was real for the first two days, thank you for making me feel better 4Canada :LOL:.

I placed an order for the 4Chip guards and will do a repair, blend on that corner plus new PPF after.

Fix it the best you can and add this stone guards. View attachment 107883
Yes sir, have these on order 😁.

#14 ·
Was this an Alfa Romeo studio or a Certified Car location?
If it was a dedicated AR dealership, I would report to AlfaCares.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.