Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I took delivery of my Madreperla 4C yesterday and overlooked a rock chip on the inner driver-side wheel well. It’s a decent sized chip/crack that was not disclosed to me by the dealer or on the bill of lading.

I’ve since contacted both the transport company & the dealership (Essence) about the issue since it’s unacceptable and would like some advice from the community to make sure I don’t get screwed. It was an out-of-state purchase which makes being able to go to the dealer not an option.

Thanks in advance everyone :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Since you have already accepted the delivery and signed off on the post delivery inspection sheet, anything that the transport company or dealership will do at this point will be goodwill only. They got off the hook as soon as you signed those papers.

·
Super Moderator
14,699 Posts
Honestly, it will be the first of many, and as much as you’d prefer to have been “the first”, I would just get it fixed at a competent body shop, then buy the Inokinetic 4Chip Guards to help keep that area more pristine. “Protection” is important, if you want to avoid an oopsie! :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, it will be the first of many, and as much as you’d prefer to have been “the first”, I would just get it fixed at a competent body shop, then buy the Inokinetic 4Chip Guards to help keep that area more pristine. “Protection” is important, if you want to avoid an oopsie! :D
The heartbreak was real for the first two days, thank you for making me feel better 4Canada :LOL:.

I placed an order for the 4Chip guards and will do a repair, blend on that corner plus new PPF after.

Fix it the best you can and add this stone guards. View attachment 107883
Yes sir, have these on order 😁.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts