Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I really like Enrico’s carbon roof for spiders and I was hoping to get community feedback on this product.
I worked with him in the past and we was outstanding, excellent customer service and highly knowledgeable on all things 4C.
Please see my current setup and thank you in advance.
(Pictures are always welcomed)

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hi everyone. I really like Enrico’s carbon roof for spiders and I was hoping to get community feedback on this product.
I worked with him in the past and we was outstanding, excellent customer service and highly knowledgeable on all things 4C.
Please see my current setup and thank you in advance.
(Pictures are always welcomed)
I took a look at Nino's carbon fiber spider roof last Saturday. Looked perfect to me. (y)

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have this folding rooftop and I still use it almost 95% of the time. If I were doing it again I would pick the double dome one piece that is from another manufacturer (just search forum). It's not particularly easy to remove and unfold for various reasons. Having said that it I am not going to purchase the one piece since this works well. If folding and stowing in your trunk is important it's the only game in town, if not and if rain sealing is important go for the 1 piece

1 - 4 of 4 Posts