Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
Looking to sell Schroth Profi ASM II (Silver) 4 point harness
As the name suggested it’s 4 points, but with an Anti-SubMarining tech. You can also make it into a 6points anytime.
Asking $300
Reason for selling is that the seller told me it’s ASM II FE version but it’s the ASM II version.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
Take a photo of date code on the belts. Many of the DE organizations require current belts, so it might help you sell them.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
5,129 Posts
Hello guys,
Looking to sell Schroth Profi ASM II (Silver) 4 point harness
As the name suggested it’s 4 points, but with an Anti-SubMarining tech. You can also make it into a 6points anytime.
Asking $300
Reason for selling is that the seller told me it’s ASM II FE version but it’s the ASM II version.
Thank you View attachment 117580
What is difference between the two models.....people will want to know that as well as a photo of the date stamp. I believe normally a 4 point wouldn't be legal for competition but heard this model got approved because of how it achieves the same thing. If so you need to point that out to potential buyers perhaps along with the certification that shows it is OK. By the way....nice mat wrap on your car....how about a larger photo?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is difference between the two models.....people will want to know that as well as a photo of the date stamp. I believe normally a 4 point wouldn't be legal for competition but heard this model got approved because of how it achieves the same thing. If so you need to point that out to potential buyers perhaps along with the certification that shows it is OK. By the way....nice mat wrap on your car....how about a larger photo?
Thank you for pointing out. Normally 4 points harnesses will cause Submarining as I stated on the post. With this Schroth Profi ASM which stands for Anti-SubMarining. You can also add the 6 points if wanted to for around $70 I think.
As for the two versions
The ASM II comes with a quick release knob
For the ASM II it’s a red button instead (which make it street legal)
I think it’s dated 2019 but will take a pic once I get home
Here is a pic of the car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts