Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends. Finally got the SB badge today in the mail and was excited to see how it looked on my Rosso Red LE. Love how the badge is slightly elevated and not just a cheap flat stick on. Im a bit against stickers and adding anything to such a beautiful exotic car, but I must say Im liking how the badge looks and for what it represents. After all, to each their own right 馃槉

Registered
i have these but flat.. i want the slightly raised verson but cant seem to find anywhere to buy them in australia...

where did you get yours? possible would want mine a tad smaller too yours looks pretty big

Registered
Hey friends. Finally got the SB badge today in the mail and was excited to see how it looked on my Rosso Red LE. Love how the badge is slightly elevated and not just a cheap flat stick on. Im a bit against stickers and adding anything to such a beautiful exotic car, but I must say Im liking how the badge looks and for what it represents. After all, to each their own right

View attachment 109539
View attachment 109540
View attachment 109541
View attachment 109542
I like this one, where did you get it?
Where can I get a set in the USA or shipped to the USA ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I bought it from a guy from Israel that makes them.... and I think the size is spot on! Too small and it would like amateur, but yea can鈥檛 be too big for either.... doesn鈥檛 look big in real life

i have these but flat.. i want the slightly raised verson but cant seem to find anywhere to buy them in australia...

where did you get yours? possible would want mine a tad smaller too yours looks pretty big

Registered
Discussion Starter #6

Registered
Nice, I bought it from a guy from Israel that makes them.... and I think the size is spot on! Too small and it would like amateur, but yea can鈥檛 be too big for either.... doesn鈥檛 look big in real life

Yeah same guy I contacted supposedly can鈥檛 ship to Aus due to corona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Took these as I left to work this morning during daylight with car inside garage for comparison with the evening shots i previously posted. I couldn鈥檛 tell you if it was a more neon yellow or just regular, but it is a nice color yellow. As for positioning, I think the best look is to have the bottom top of the badge shield line up with the right side of the side light about 3 fingers up on the wing from the side light. This is what the Ferrari SF shields look like (I used a 458 It谩lia for reference) and I like the placement.

Registered
Took these as I left to work this morning during daylight with car inside garage for comparison with the evening shots i previously posted. I couldn鈥檛 tell you if it was a more neon yellow or just regular, but it is a nice color yellow. As for positioning, I think the best look is to have the bottom top of the badge shield line up with the right side of the side light about 3 fingers up on the wing from the side light. This is what the Ferrari SF shields look like (I used a 458 It谩lia for reference) and I like the placement.

View attachment 109558
View attachment 109559
View attachment 109560
That looks really good. I went ahead and ordered it even though I already have a flat sticker. It won't ship until the end of October!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Registered
I am considering this. i ordered the domed badge off ebay about 6 weeks ago. Still have not received them. Long in-transit, but I expect to receive it as the seller has high marks. I have similar 4C color scheme except my calipers are yellow. So as long as the yellows don't contrast too much, i think i will go with this vibe.

Registered
I am considering this. i ordered the domed badge off ebay about 6 weeks ago. Still have not received them. Long in-transit, but I expect to receive it as the seller has high marks. I have similar 4C color scheme except my calipers are yellow. So as long as the yellows don't contrast too much, i think i will go with this vibe.
same seller cant ship to aus apparently .. i want them tho

Registered
Want me to order you a set?
Would be awesome if you could ? I believe he said he can do any size too what dimensions did you get the flat ones I have 80mm x 70mm and that is perfect I think

Registered
That looks really good. I went ahead and ordered it even though I already have a flat sticker. It won't ship until the end of October!

Finally got mine. Love it. So much better than the first crest. The larger size, depth and gloss on the new one set it apart. These photos compare the new vs old crest.

Super Moderator
Would be awesome if you could ? I believe he said he can do any size too what dimensions did you get the flat ones I have 80mm x 70mm and that is perfect I think

Still waiting for them to arrive馃槾

Registered
@jagman love it it鈥檚 right on just like mine!!! Looks so good on the Rosso.
View attachment 110935
Great pic. Rosso looks so good in the sun! I think I applied my decal a hare higher than yours. Mine is 2.25" above the reflector, 2.25" below the top of the panel and 2.25" in front of the door gap (I'm a sucker for symmetry). I'm going to try to get some nice pics in the sun this weekend. Hopefully drive it, too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts