Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

· Registered
491 Posts
I put a Sharkwerks (Porsche tuner) sticker on the rear 1/4 windows of my 911 in slightly the wrong position, then heard some Porsche dou$hebag commenting to another Porsche-As$face about how wrong it was, and instinct #1 was to drive his skull into the pavement, as my son loved those little shark fins, but I reminded myself that I enjoy whatever people decide to do their cars, and no matter what group you find yourself in, there's a-holes everywhere.

Also: Decals add 10 HP, so have a blast.

:)
I never met a purist, of any make, I really liked. Too critical of what other people should be doing with their own money. For every owner here - its your car. More likely than not, you are the first owner of a car for the ages. A car that will probably be an icon in the future. Do not let anyone dictate policy of what you want to do. We are the pioneers to set the course for the future of these cars. If we decide to all be purists, then that will be the course. If we allow self-expression (like a DeTomaso Pantera), then that will be the course. In a nutshell, its your car, your hard earned money, your good taste, and your decision. While a good thread for dialogue, I'm signing off of this one, because its presumptive of what to do with other people's property, and I while I respect whatever we as an original owners group decides, I don't think its appropriate to even opine here. I hope there is no wrong answer here.

· Registered
381 Posts
I never met a purist, of any make, I really liked. Too critical of what other people should be doing with their own money. For every owner here - its your car. More likely than not, you are the first owner of a car for the ages. A car that will probably be an icon in the future. Do not let anyone dictate policy of what you want to do. We are the pioneers to set the course for the future of these cars. If we decide to all be purists, then that will be the course. If we allow self-expression (like a DeTomaso Pantera), then that will be the course. In a nutshell, its your car, your hard earned money, your good taste, and your decision. While a good thread for dialogue, I'm signing off of this one, because its presumptive of what to do with other people's property, and I while I respect whatever we as an original owners group decides, I don't think its appropriate to even opine here. I hope there is no wrong answer here.

I like the way that looks on the white car but I don't think I would like it on my yellow one...
I think the yellow background would be lost on the yellow car, maybe just the snake...

· Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
436 Posts
How and where do I buy one for my Giulia
These are gel domed and great quality. I don’t have them on my 4C any longer (opted for the Stelvio QV badging, 2015 LE’s are technically listed as Quadrifoglio Verde’s in the AR database) — I do like the contrast on the red:

When I had them on:

Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

The QV badging…

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Can’t forget the official 4C Italian flag badges either :)
Rectangle Font Material property Recreation Carmine

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

Car Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle

· Registered
2016 4C
208 Posts
I put a Sharkwerks (Porsche tuner) sticker on the rear 1/4 windows of my 911 in slightly the wrong position, then heard some Porsche dou$hebag commenting to another Porsche-As$face about how wrong it was, and instinct #1 was to drive his skull into the pavement, as my son loved those little shark fins, but I reminded myself that I enjoy whatever people decide to do their cars, and no matter what group you find yourself in, there's a-holes everywhere.

Also: Decals add 10 HP, so have a blast.

:)
I vote instinct #1

· Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
350 Posts
Since we are showing off fender badges, here are some I made in carbon fiber. Designed and cut them out with a CNC (needed to design them myself, as I needed them to be a "single piece"), coated them in epoxy resin (giving the soft edge (miniscus)) and them mounted with 3M tape.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
2016 4C
208 Posts

· Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
436 Posts
41 - 58 of 58 Posts