Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

Seat Belt Cover

6K views 39 replies 10 participants last post by  Eeyorewolf 
#1 ·
Lots of stuff on aliexpress it’s mind boggling.

I found these seatbelt covers for only $3.62

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Lots of stuff on aliexpress it’s mind boggling...........found these seatbelt covers for only $3.62.......
They have so many sellers but they bunch them all together when searching. Always check their FINAL shipping costs. Even if they post free they make you confirm and stick in additional charges.
Bought something similar for Cnd$4.96 (US$3.67) w/ Free shipping.

Gotta pardon the small pic. Just copied and don't know how to post a larger one. The difference is it has RED lettering and the Alfa Badge instead of the Italian Flag.

UPDATE:
Surprisingly, the supplier from China managed to deliver in less than 2 weeks!!! Item looks great and now my neck shouldn't get a seatbelt bruise!!! LOL!
The pair

Installed

Reactions: smc4C and goldmax
#3 ·
#8 ·
The seller states he can do red stitching, no logo, and red ”Alfa Romeo”. There is a minimum order of 15. Seriously doubt 14 others are looking for that combo, but just in case let me know, so we can initiate the group buy.

#19 ·
I got the same ones....took about a month to get here. Has the ALFA logo (very nice and faithful correct colors embroidery) plus the ALFA script name in white. They are Alcantara and use velcro to secure them. The only thing I changed was using a red permanent marker to change the white stitching on the edge to red to match the stitching on my LE seats. They are very comfortable, perfect fit and a quality build.

#32 ·
These are what I got from Amazon for $8.99, I prefer the red BLOCK letters over white scrip personally because my 4C is red. As for Alcantara VS microfiber there isn't really much difference. Alcantara is faux sued microfiber material. I try to post things that are helpful to other members and was going from memory in making my comparison to the white scrip piece shown in a previous post. It just comes down to what an individual finds more appealing and what they're willing to pay. These do the trick for me and they are microfiber and very soft, Alcantara is also a microfiber material. Easy to find in an Amazon search but I think they are now $9.99, still well worth the price compared to the seat belt sawing away at your neck and I think they look great. I have yet to have anyone comment on them one way or the other, it's the car they are interested in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.