1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
14,908 Posts
Bought something similar for the harness on my track car.
They used to rub painfully against a previously broken clavicle. These pads, and tilting the seatback one click, made that go away.

You’ll like the result.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,138 Posts
The ones you listed appear very nice. I like that they use Alcantara and the quality seems to be quite nice. I guess the last thing I would ask for is your comments as to how they fit, comfort, and overall quality.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
I emailed them to see if they can do the stitching, and “Alfa Romeo“ in red. I also asked if they could leave off the logo.🤞

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,138 Posts
I liked them as is...in fact decided to get a set. Will post once they arrive how they work out. Thanks for finding these on Ebay.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
The seller states he can do red stitching, no logo, and red ”Alfa Romeo”. There is a minimum order of 15. Seriously doubt 14 others are looking for that combo, but just in case let me know, so we can initiate the group buy.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
655 Posts
I bought some cheap ones off of eBay. Vinyl and they're comfortable but very slippery. They slide down after every turn! I would be up for a set of these with logo and Yellow stitching.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Another ebay option here

·
Premium Member
934 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No mine have not yet come :(
They shipped out on the 6th supposedly, and were supposed to land on the 13th-20th. I have not yet received them as of 24th.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts