Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, sorry it's been a while!

I am in need of a service manual as I intend to do my timing belt in the near future. I have already received the tool and in emailing TechAuthority, they have pulled it from the market due do an Adobe/Flash issue coming up December 31st.

I don't know what to do as its beyond frustrating. I'd be willing to pay full price to get my hands on a copy somehow.

I've seen tidbits available on the forum but need a full set if possible.

·
Super Moderator
1,252 Posts

I am in need of a service manual as I intend to do my timing belt in the near future. I have already received the tool and in emailing TechAuthority, they have pulled it from the market due do an Adobe/Flash issue coming up December 31st.

I don't know what to do as its beyond frustrating. I'd be willing to pay full price to get my hands on a copy somehow.

Ask @tibby.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Interesting - I've been looking to buy one for my upcoming service.

At least on their site, they have a USB version of 2019 available - maybe I'll snag it before they realize they haven't pulled it!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting - I've been looking to buy one for my upcoming service.

At least on their site, they have a USB version of 2019 available - maybe I'll snag it before they realize they haven't pulled it!

That may be a good idea to get it done and I may go that route as well.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That may be a good idea to get it done and I may go that route as well.

Working on it.... Will send in a few moments.
greetings

·
Registered
273 Posts

Maybe interesting also......

·
Super Moderator
15,393 Posts

If you follow the links in the Engine & Technical section of the forum to the 4C cloud, there you will find the entire document posted. Has been there for years. You can download it or browse online. It’s a big download.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
^ well at least since 2016 😉

·
Registered
114 Posts
Note that the pdf version of the manual isn't really readable/user friendly. (but it's free)
The user manual is browser supported and in order to properly navigate it, you have to get the non-pdf version of it. I ended up buying the 120$ CD off ebay, after getting frustrated with the pdf version.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I to have the PDF version and it is a pain the ass to navigate. 1411 pages Does anyone have or can provide a page index? That would help a lot.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Easiest way to use the Mopar USB manual software is to download IE Tab plugin for Chrome or MS Edge, and add bookmark after opening in IE tab for future use. At least the Alfa and Fiat manuals, the CDJ manuals work a little bit differently.........

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everything is noted! I went ahead and ordered that 2019 USB; up next the parts. Time to catch up on some maintenance! Thank you all for the insight, before I wasn't able to find all the info you have shared.

Went from selling my 4C to making big plans for it in a matter of weeks! Thank you all for being a pretty good community!

·
Registered
273 Posts

More user friendly (free)

Reactions: Rainier G

·
Super Moderator
15,393 Posts

More user friendly (free)
This is the exact document (in PDF) that is also available on the 4C cloud.

So, when you loose the bookmark for this page, it's always been there waiting for you on that one (index for the 4C Cloud is a sticky thread in the Engine & Technical section of this forum).

·
Registered
5 Posts

Hi H1 4C,
I need help on your expertise oil change reminder light reset. I did the brakes dance per vehicle handbook manual, unfortunately it did not work. I bought code reader Bosch OBD1200, but this scan reader do not cover Alfa Romeo 4C reset light. I've endup bring to dealer reset the light, and they've charged me $100 just for reset the light. Do you have any suggestion? Is there any scan reader will work on Alfa Romeo 4C to reset oil change reminder light.
Thank you,

·
Super Moderator
7,569 Posts
Hi H1 4C,
I need help on your expertise oil change reminder light reset. I did the brakes dance per vehicle handbook manual, unfortunately it did not work. I bought code reader Bosch OBD1200, but this scan reader do not cover Alfa Romeo 4C reset light. I've endup bring to dealer reset the light, and they've charged me $100 just for reset the light. Do you have any suggestion? Is there any scan reader will work on Alfa Romeo 4C to reset oil change reminder light.
Thank you,
Find Philster’s post on this. After initial frustration in being unable to cancel the warning he used long, not short seconds. Then hey presto!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
If you follow the links in the Engine & Technical section of the forum to the 4C cloud, there you will find the entire document posted. Has been there for years. You can download it or browse online. It’s a big download.
When I click any of the links there I get this error, is it just me?

{"error":{"code":"generalException","message":"General Exception While Processing"}}

·
Super Moderator
1,252 Posts
Hi H1 4C,
Thank you,
68ADB73D-2BBA-462F-B924-51112BB6B9AE.jpeg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts