Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Could be worst, i'm in Cornwall and come next year will require a 4 year service, looks like a long drive !

·
Registered
61 Posts
Alfa currently have a great deal on servicing.
3 services for £499, this includes the big ones.
Mine has been to LC Motors this week for its 3rd service.
Signed up for the deal its a bargain.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Alfa currently have a great deal on servicing.
3 services for £499, this includes the big ones.
Mine has been to LC Motors this week for its 3rd service.
Signed up for the deal its a bargain.
Do you have any info on the deal? Does it apply to vehicles over 3 years old? Just LC motors or any dealer, Vospers in Exeter would be closer. Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do you have any info on the deal? Does it apply to vehicles over 3 years old? Just LC motors or any dealer, Vospers in Exeter would be closer. Thanks
Its an Alfa deal. Should be available at Vospers too.
Covers the cost of all parts and labour required for 3 scheduled services.
Can be used at any dealer and is transferable to the new owner if the vehicle is sold on.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is frankly unbelievable, I’ll be on the blower to them tomorrow. That’ll save at least a grand considering service 5 includes cambelt.

·
Registered
61 Posts
That is frankly unbelievable, I’ll be on the blower to them tomorrow. That’ll save at least a grand considering service 5 includes cambelt.
[/QUOTE
Yes, my cheapest service has cost more than the next 3 !
It does include the belt changes at 5 years too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This is an amazing deal.

Can anyone provide the online link as I tried to do this via Moparonline.co.uk and it didn't work?

My next service is May 2021 so is there any time limit on this deal?

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,455 Posts
That sounds like a smoking deal for the UK owners. Thus far nothing like that offered here in the US yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I emailed Toby at Vospers and never got a response. Also tried calling Motorvillage in Battersea several times (as I live in London), keep getting their VM and no one returns my call. Are other UK owners having similar difficulty in purchasing this servicing deal?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I emailed Toby at Vospers and never got a response. Also tried calling Motorvillage in Battersea several times (as I live in London), keep getting their VM and no one returns my call. Are other UK owners having similar difficulty in purchasing this servicing deal?
Same for me. Sent several emails to Exeter, Swindon & Newport dealers and heard nothing back. Par for the course sadly with Alfa Romeo UK quality.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts