Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Indeed, 499 over 3 years instead of 2,257 with current Alfaworkshop pricing, which I still think is very reasonable given the labour required. This must be a loss leader for Alfa UK.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Just availed of this deal from my local Alfa dealer, thank you for posting this info on the forum!👍

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Is this available through any Alfa dealership? I might email beechdales in derby and ask. Another thing which bothers me is the cheap price and if they do a correct job, will they just cut corners?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is this available through any Alfa dealership? I might email beechdales in derby and ask. Another thing which bothers me is the cheap price and if they do a correct job, will they just cut corners?
I was thinking likewise, but sincerely hope not!🙏😴😂

·
Registered
138 Posts
I’m pretty sure worth offers like this, it’s an Alfa driven thing to get some cash in their pockets NOW while the market is iffy. When it comes to actually servicing the car, the dealer will still claim from Alfa the entire labour + parts as usual, but the payment from the customer will be £0. The dealer will still be ‘paid’ £1200 or whatever by Alfa. So no corners to cut.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Is the 4 year service just a minor service/oil change?
I bought the 3 year service that Alfa were offering, so just checking my dealer not cutting corners!

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Any members can kindly answer my question!🤔
Yes, a minor service. They might hit you up for set of spark plugs too. I wanted a brake fluid flush. I supplied the brake fluid and oil and filter. Have a look on Jamie Porters’ site for what they do. Pretty sure the schedule is in the Handbook too but am not at home to check. Don’t let ‘em convince you it’s time for the belts.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The Service manager did mention plugs, but then said they were not necessary at this service, (I will check the manual) but he also mentioned the spark plugs for the 4c are very expensive, i asked him if they were similar to the plugs fitted to the Giulietta but he said they were different.

Thanks for the replies!👍

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I rang Alfa Romeo in Hemel Hempstead this morning, asked and was told I’d get a call back. I didn’t so I’ll bug them again tomorrow.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts