Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Indeed, 499 over 3 years instead of 2,257 with current Alfaworkshop pricing, which I still think is very reasonable given the labour required. This must be a loss leader for Alfa UK.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just availed of this deal from my local Alfa dealer, thank you for posting this info on the forum!👍

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Is this available through any Alfa dealership? I might email beechdales in derby and ask. Another thing which bothers me is the cheap price and if they do a correct job, will they just cut corners?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Is this available through any Alfa dealership? I might email beechdales in derby and ask. Another thing which bothers me is the cheap price and if they do a correct job, will they just cut corners?
I was thinking likewise, but sincerely hope not!🙏😴😂

·
Registered
127 Posts
I’m pretty sure worth offers like this, it’s an Alfa driven thing to get some cash in their pockets NOW while the market is iffy. When it comes to actually servicing the car, the dealer will still claim from Alfa the entire labour + parts as usual, but the payment from the customer will be £0. The dealer will still be ‘paid’ £1200 or whatever by Alfa. So no corners to cut.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts