Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. Show us your car garage even if it's a working progress. I will start with mine even though I'm still working on making it nicer.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm also looking for ideas and Alfa Romeo trinkets that I could use as decorations in my garage.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Will take some pictures pre-renovation but the renovation itself is being staged 50% this year (now) and 50% next summer.

Current setup is 4 car garage w/15.5 ft ceilings and wood doors. Epoxy floor, but not well done. Slat wall all around but discoloring.

This year's upgrades:
  • Putting in a gas heater, 105k BTU with fan (vented)
  • Changing doors to multilayered / insulated steel and converting the opener to vertical lift (nearly straight to ceiling)
  • New lighting throughout (LED recessed, about 18 recessed cans and a couple other area lights)
  • Some additional wiring for in-garage TV and tools, plus lift
  • 4 post lift with rolling jack
  • R49 insulation in roof + baffles to avoid any ice damming issues (necessary with heater addition)
Next year's upgrades:
  • new polyurethane flooring
  • remove slat wall and replace with either updated slatwall or leave as wall (or diamond pattern alum)
  • some minor re-taping
  • some minor carpentry work
  • paint
  • New work benches / storage
That's it. Phase 1 should be completed in 2 weeks but it won't look finished until Phase 2 is complete.

Decorations will follow Phase 2...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I get to figure out how to fit woodworking, kids' bikes, tools and everything else imaginable in my garage, while leaving enough space to safely park Isabella inside. Hornetball has to figure out which 20 cars he needs to fill dead space. Good for him! I'm sure i cannot be the only jealous one here.

·
Super Moderator
4,850 Posts
I get to figure out how to fit woodworking, kids' bikes, tools and everything else imaginable in my garage, while leaving enough space to safely park Isabella inside. Hornetball has to figure out which 20 cars he needs to fill dead space. Good for him! I'm sure i cannot be the only jealous one here.
Hornetballs’ garage is about the same size as my suburban block.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not the best photo but this is the current state of the garage. Will upload the in-progress photos in a couple weeks and then the true "after" photos sometime in 2020 :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts