Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

Registered
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel Car

Replaced my OEM Race exhaust with a DIY custom 3" turbo back stainless steel exhaust with 4" slanted dual wall tips. Forgive the obvious crookedness, the hangers fell off the rubber mounts as they were not secured properly 馃槄.

I started getting a P2237 code as it seems that I have damaged the upstream O2 sensor. Now it shoots massive flames and is a police magnet 馃ぃ.

Registered
2016 4C
View attachment 133088

View attachment 133087

Replaced my OEM Race exhaust with a DIY custom 3" turbo back stainless steel exhaust with 4" slanted dual wall tips. Forgive the obvious crookedness, the hangers fell off the rubber mounts as they were not secured properly 馃槄.

I started getting a P2237 code as it seems that I have damaged the upstream O2 sensor. Now it shoots massive flames and is a police magnet 馃ぃ.
馃槼

Registered
2017 BG Coupe/AW 280/AW Blocks/Gale Uniballs/15-25 Otis/215-245 4s/Maxton
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I visitted Enri last week. The exhaust is not for sale and is exclusive for the Horus.
Thanks Ronny - the Horus is gorgeous, and those tri-tips are the bomb. I believe it's one-piece, and not 3 separate pipes mated to the connecting/downpipe. Especially nice in titanium!

Registered
21 - 40 of 68 Posts