Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a set of smoked marker lights on E-bay for the front of the car and they look great but I am trying to find a part number or other car such as a FIAT that uses the same lights so I can get a set for the rear. I have painted my OEM ones with the black light paint and they look fine but its not the same.
Anyone know a part number for any other car that are the same >?

Maybe I answered my own question !!!!!!!!

These for a FIAT 500 have the same part number so am going with this !!

5182425AB

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I bought a set of smoked marker lights on E-bay for the front of the car and they look great but I am trying to find a part number or other car such as a FIAT that uses the same lights so I can get a set for the rear. I have painted my OEM ones with the black light paint and they look fine but its not the same.
Germany , someone sells Novitec ones...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts

Check out my post on post #49. I do not know of any company to date that has manufactured smoked REAR side markers.

·
Premium Member
2017 Alfa Romeo Coupe - Basalt Grey
37 Posts

Maybe I answered my own question !!!!!!!!

These for a FIAT 500 have the same part number so am going with this !!

5182425AB

Hello did the rear marker lights work? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
274 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Appreciate you taking the time to link it, any idea if the rear markers also fit, looking at the threads seems they don't. Have seen some recommend painting the stock, but not sure how that would turn out in person. Thanks again for the input, I may do the front ones no matter what.
I'll let you all know in a week. I just ordered fronts and rears from that link.

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
274 Posts
I'll let you all know in a week. I just ordered fronts and rears from that link.
The front’s definitely fit, they are on mine. What they didn’t have before were the front and rear LEDs — I got both as well because my blinkers are the dark smoke LEDs, on both my Fiat and 4C. The fronts came in today, the rears are due in about a weeks, so I took the plunge with you haha!

·
Premium Member
4C LE 075 Rosso Tub
274 Posts
Rear markers are a fit too—I’m just not keen on the shoddy LED work. Pulled them off. Maybe I’m just not used to them being so bright. But compared to the elegant led smoked blinker, these look like they were soldered by a 6 year old.

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

1 - 19 of 19 Posts