Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Super Moderator
pretty cool today we had 6 of our jewels at a big meet in New Hope PA. Five of them plus a Duetto pictured here.

Link to video from Philster and more pics in this thread. PA/NJ/DE - Cars & Coffee

View attachment 117162
I hope you got out on a drive together on some 4C-friendly roads. It鈥檚 a sheer joy to be in 4C group drive. Great to see you guys getting together. There needs to be more of it.

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks to Philster for getting us a formed up. We didn鈥檛 get a chance to drive, we鈥檒l work that in with the next go-around. Sunday鈥檚 in that area are a bit choked by the time the show ended. If you have a chance check out the thread, Philster captured a few other hot rides.

A good spot to get together a few cars is Sunday Motor Co, a coffee placein Madison NJ. I live down the block. The Porsche folks go there and there were a couple of 488 there today. We could do an early drive in Morris or Somerset county and then drop in there on a Sat or Sunday. Anybody interested let me know.

Super Moderator
B
Thanks to Philster for getting us a formed up. We didn鈥檛 get a chance to drive, we鈥檒l work that in with the next go-around. Sunday鈥檚 in that area are a bit choked by the time the show ended. If you have a chance check out the thread, Philster captured a few other hot rides.

A good spot to get together a few cars is Sunday Motor Co, a coffee placein Madison NJ. I live down the block. The Porsche folks go there and there were a couple of 488 there today. We could do an early drive in Morris or Somerset county and then drop in there on a Sat or Sunday. Anybody interested let me know.
Believe me, get together on group drive and create your own cars and coffee where ever you stop. It鈥榮 great encouragement for excited conversation too. Nothing like a shared experience for group bonding.

Registered
I drive anywhere. I take two hour drives to get breakfast and chat with local people in odd places, so if we hit the part of New Jersey that feels like Pennsylvania , then I'm good to go. Or, just do Pennsylvania.

I don't drive in straight lines, and highways bore me.

Lime Rock events are another chance to drive and rally and grab drinks and grub in interesting places.

Registered
If we could all meet in Frenchtown, NJ we have a good place to rendezvous in quaint town and then hit some great roads we've done on AROC drives, but more briskly than the old-head Alfisti drive their leaky, leisurely but fun ol' cars.

Open to areas in NJ that have thrilling roads. I hit this road near the Delaware River (Alpha, NJ?) that almost broke my arms, so there are some in NJ, but they're probably just along the PA border.

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, both sides of the river. Sounds good.

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK. I will confirm that shortly. I have a couple of trips to schedule around/in.

Registered
I'm so jealous. You guys seem to have a nice group.

Reactions: lpspeedster

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@N4C - I see you have the black/tobacco spider as well :). Lots of nice comments on the combo.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts