Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4C-Forums.com is now available on the Tapatalk network. Simply download the Tapatalk app and search for "4c-forums.com".

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, iPad, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, and BlackBerry. The Tapatalk forum app provides rapid on-the-go forum access.

An example forum on the Tapatalk system:

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am pinning this post to the top of this forum section for all of the new members. You can post on the forum while mobile.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is there much difference between the free and pro versions of tapatalk?

I want to try the app because I always use my ipad and iphone to access the forum and find the buttons too small for 'last post' in the latest threads banner and selecting a page number in a multiple page thread. Is there any way of making them bigger?

·
Administrator
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there much difference between the free and pro versions of tapatalk?

I want to try the app because I always use my ipad and iphone to access the forum and find the buttons too small for 'last post' in the latest threads banner and selecting a page number in a multiple page thread. Is there any way of making them bigger?
I encourage you to at least try the free app and see what you think. The paid version includes enhancements that should be described on the page in your device's particular app marketplace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts