Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can go look at Essence if you would like. I am just 12 miles away.

Jeff
Hi Jeff.
that would be amazing. I called them and am waiting to hear back as to what was done to the car. I can see from the photos they posted that the clear film at the rear wheels is turned yellow and maybe peeling but not 100% sure.
please let me know what you think. If all is clear I will pull the trigger on this one. Can’t wait any longer.
Thank you
Patrick

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Jeff.
that would be amazing. I called them and am waiting to hear back as to what was done to the car. I can see from the photos they posted that the clear film at the rear wheels is turned yellow and maybe peeling but not 100% sure.
please let me know what you think. If all is clear I will pull the trigger on this one. Can’t wait any longer.
Thank you
Patrick
I just got off the phone with Paul.
told me there is a deal already in the works with the White 4C spider but told me he would keep me posted if it fell through.
To be continued.....

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was in the same situation so I feel your pain. What about silver with red seats? There is the 2018 new one still on sale, I think for about 60k. I would keep the 2020 one in Livermore as a really last resort ;-). As a friend of mine with old Elise says, suspension and exhaust can be changed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was in the same situation so I feel your pain. What about silver with red seats? There is the 2018 new one still on sale, I think for about 60k. I would keep the 2020 one in Livermore as a really last resort ;-). As a friend of mine with old Elise says, suspension and exhaust can be changed.
That’s one is nice too. Your friend is right about that. We’ll see. Still hoping the one in Texas come through. I see the Carvana one is back up again. I would consider it if they sold it for the right price. Maybe do a full paint on it. Don’t know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nah about the Carvana car, did you see the photos of the frayed panel on the bottom posted to the forums? That is not just a repaint job. They should change the panel. Good luck, let me know if something local appears you would like me to check (SF Bay Area).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nah about the Carvana car, did you see the photos of the frayed panel on the bottom posted to the forums? That is not just a repaint job. They should change the panel. Good luck, let me know if something local appears you would like me to check (SF Bay Area).
Thanks buddy. Really appreciate it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The new Alfa Romeo store in Boston has what looks like two new 4C coupes, a black and white one. From a few passes on my way to work they have carbon fiber roof, carbon fiber bumper vents and the dark 10 spoke rims. Looking almost identical to my yellow coupe which has every option.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey.
No. Not set on White. I actually prefer the Red but Spider.
Thanks for the update. I’m getting tired already looking at the same cars and tjen deals falling through. Oh Well.... patience i guess. Hahaha.
There is a 2016 red spider (Rosso Competizione) is at a Mercedes dealer in Scottsdale, asking $42.5k, 22k miles. Original MSRP was $76,295

Or a 2015 spider (didn't know there were any) also in Scottsdale with 26k miles, asking $42k. Original MSRP was $111,595 (crazy base price apparently).

161 - 171 of 171 Posts