Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 6MT Grey Interior
267 Posts
In princess bride impressive Vicar-voice
"Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam wifin a dream…
And wuv, twue wuv, will fowwow you foweva."
Welcome! The 4c can be painful, but worth it

·
Super Moderator
14,698 Posts
Very happy for you. Congrats!!!
Glad that you could find “the one”, and make the deal.
May your wait be short, and the road ahead long (and winding).

Enjoy!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations. She looks lovely. What’s the wait, days or weeks?
Alfanut,
Im getting the vents replaced through warranty before delivery and their turnaround is about a week to get the part and install. Then I’m reading there is a delay for closed transportation. Not sure how long tbh, hopefully less than a month.
A big congrats to you! You definitely bought the fast color. Can you tell us more about it? Miles, years?
Hi Robocop,
It’s the one from Essence Alfa in Texas. 2018 with something like 1,3xx miles. I think it has every option! :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice!! White IS the best color for a 4C! Which vents are you getting replaced and why? The optional CF front fascia vents? Just curious as I know a bit about those myself and was wondering what your experience has been.

BTW sweet S2k! I hope you have both now as I feel these two cars, the S2000 and the 4C, are quite complementary. So very opposite, yet so similar in scope. I think you will thoroughly enjoy owning both.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice!! White IS the best color for a 4C! Which vents are you getting replaced and why? The optional CF front fascia vents? Just curious as I know a bit about those myself and was wondering what your experience has been.

BTW sweet S2k! I hope you have both now as I feel these two cars, the S2000 and the 4C, are quite complementary. So very opposite, yet so similar in scope. I think you will thoroughly enjoy owning both.
Correct! The CF front fascia vents on the car were fading near the edges so they said they’ll replace it. Everything else looks fine (fingers crossed).

S2000 was 6-7 years ago already 😲

1 - 19 of 19 Posts