Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Limited to 500 units, wish it was 2 door coupe but I doubt they had the budget for it. I personally would want one (but we're probably all biased), however I don't think I could get one due to the exclusiveness (also not sure if it's coming to US market?)

·
Super Moderator
14,028 Posts
I think that Alfa Romeo needs another limited run performance car like a hole in the head.
However, this one came without a lot of development cost (I hope).
Oh, and yes, I want one! Not going to be able to afford one, and wouldn't sell my 4C for it, but it is rather sexy.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I'm glad they're doing something sporty, but I have no need for one. I would have bought a 6C though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This looks like a direct answer to Project 8, I want to see laptimes :).

I'm glad they're doing something sporty, but I have no need for one. I would have bought a 6C though.
That's the maserati MC20 right?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
How much will it cost?

last night on Top Gear they had a BMW m8 competizione, it cost around £160k for the one Paddy drove, quite boring looking for the money, would rather buy a supercar for that money!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
I bet you would have no problem getting one.
Absolutely beautiful to my eye.

This comes from someone who loves big wings and JDM everything, but I could do without the wing

Reminds me a lot of the Project 8 Jag and those were easy to get with less made (however was 200k)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
It will be interesting to see where they price this. Our dealer has had their Project 8 for over a year now. It's so bad they just leave it out sitting in the snow. They're advertising it with a $20k discount, which I assume can be greatly increased.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
It will allow you to drive to the track on streets tires and have enough room to switch to slicks once you arrive.
As well as carry a 10x10' popup tent and your tools.

But, Its just too big for me.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It will be interesting to see what the US market gets for our version. If its anything like the BMW M4 GTS, I'm willing to bet we don't get the nice seat, harnesses and fire extinguisher. US got plush "performance seats" as opposed to the CF shell version our Euro cousins received, which are in the neighborhood of $14,000 to obtain and install, no fire extinguisher or harnesses. Just wondering.

·
Registered
374 Posts
What’s with the “autodelta” triangle logo underneath the qf? From a distance it looks like a second cloverleaf but in the video you can see it says “autodelta”, whatever that means. Anyway the second triangle looks odd to me.

·
Super Moderator
5,925 Posts
What’s with the “autodelta” triangle logo underneath the qf? From a distance it looks like a second cloverleaf but in the video you can see it says “autodelta”, whatever that means. Anyway the second triangle looks odd to me.
Autodelta was Alfas’ racing arm back in the 60’s and 70’s. They prepared the cars.

·
Registered
200 Posts
What they said about Autodelta, but I agree it does look a little busy. I think it might be appropriate if Carlo Chiti and his gang actually had something to do with a 2020 car.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts