Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New in box, never mounted. Optional OEM 4C sport steering wheel with red leather trim, rare. $450 shipped to lower 48.

Similar wheel can be seen on Mopar parts for $945.00:

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any takers at $450 shipped? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this....since lots of cars have red stitching this coordinates perfectly!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Any takers at $450 shipped? I'm surprised no one is jumping on this....since lots of cars have red stitching this coordinates perfectly!
I would....but I do have 2 already lol....if no one else jumps...pm me privately

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I would....but I do have 2 already lol....if no one else jumps...pm me privately
Why on earth did you buy two of these? You only have one red interior car 😂😂

This is very tempting btw but timing isn’t ideal for me. If no one jumps PM me before you PM @lpspeedster because dude has enough spares (I’m trying to help him help himself 🤫 )

Reactions: Sir5n

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Why on earth did you buy two of these? You only have one red interior car 😂😂

This is very tempting btw but timing isn’t ideal for me. If no one jumps PM me before you PM @lpspeedster because dude has enough spares (I’m trying to help him help himself 🤫 )
HEY....ya know PROTOCOL! lollll

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is too funny because I seem to suffer from the same affliction as you all do (hoarding too many spares!!) :ROFLMAO: thus why I figured I'd get rid of one (I have 2 as well!!)

·
Super Moderator
16,206 Posts
This is too funny because I seem to suffer from the same affliction as you all do (hoarding too many spares!!) :ROFLMAO: thus why I figured I'd get rid of one (I have 2 as well!!)
Out of curiosity, do you guys have spare tires for the 4C? :LOL:
Because honestly, in my experience, those tend to be needed before spare steering wheels!
:p

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Because honestly, in my experience, those tend to be needed before spare steering wheels!
Cmon MANNNNN! hahaaaaa

guilty...full set of OEM Phone Dials w/ARs (not sure if they are ARR) from the Italia as the gold set it sits on were from Mopar and painted and covered w/ Firehawks.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I have two sets of spare wheels/tires 😂

·
Registered
668 Posts
I am glad someone bought it, because I really wanted it for no good reason. BTW, I also have a spare set of OEM teledials in silver that I plan on installing this spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts