Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

South Florida Meet

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Rainier G 
#1 ·
Did we ever decide to do this? This would be awesome if we could get a couple of us together.

#2 ·
Moved to USA section, where it will stay on top for longer.

Would love to see this come together. It’s great to actually meet other forum members and share their enthusiasm. It doesn’t hurt to treat the public with a blessing of 4C’s, either. :grin2:

#4 ·
i'm from Venice, FL . South Florida is a large region so a C & C would be a tough event to make just for a few hours. i'm all for a 2 day event if that could be arranged. There are some decent driving roads in the center of the State so that could be the focus. your thoughts?

Reactions: cmitch34
#5 ·
I hear you there, but my experience running the BMW meet for 2 years, one Sunday per month from 8am-11am was that people came from 3-4 hours away without issue. Because we did it on Sunday mornings, people could have a nice traffic-free ride and we're right off 95, near a Shell, Starbucks etc so nobody seemed to mind. I'm all for driving events and such, but I enjoy a nice meet where we can all hang out and talk cars!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.