Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Past The WORD
This so called company screwed me over
I made a big mistake and decided to get my headlight retrofit , long story short, he mailed them back and didnt package them correctly
broke one light ( THE package was thrown around a bit from the damage on the bx )
I sent it back and he claims he fixed it and it came back broke in the same spot. i sent it back again and it been there for a week and a half.
my 4 c been sitting at the body shop for 5 weeks waiting for the head light
orginal cost was 600 plus shipping. i have another 600 into shipping because i would send it one day delivery hoping they would be a fast turn around, but it never was
a on going fight on theses, they block me on messenger because i would get irate
as of yesterday i bought two headlights off of ebay so then can get the car out of their shop. im going to get charged storage
Cant blame them, car is taking up a stall
just trying to get the word out about this so called company. pass it around

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
What was shop owners name or person you delt with

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought headlights off of eBay so I could get the car out of the shop . He still has one . He has had it for 8 days but a on going 5 weeks total ordeal

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He added halos to it multiple color scheme . Activated thru Bluetooth off your iPhone . Big mistake I made . Him and his wife blocked me on messenger because I’m an ass. I'm an ass because I need that light and I guess he doesn't understand too much

·
Registered
GTR
4 Posts
Anyone else have similar or different experiences? Would like to hear about them. I've been planning on getting some work done on a car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else have similar or different experiences? Would like to hear about them. I've been planning on getting some work done on a car.
Do not order from them. They got $500 from me and never even bothered to ship the lights. They are extremely rude when I ask about the status of my order from April 5th. They refuse to refund my money. It's been almost 4 months and when they decide to reply to my inquiries, they are hateful and act as if it's my fault they haven't finished them. None of the information from their business is verifiable. No valid website, no phone number, no email, no registered business license. They straight up stole my money.

·
Registered
GTR
4 Posts
Oh? When was the last time you spoke to them? Are they actually going to send you anything, or what was the last bit of communciation they gave you?

·
Registered
GTR
4 Posts
Do not order from them. They got $500 from me and never even bothered to ship the lights. They are extremely rude when I ask about the status of my order from April 5th. They refuse to refund my money. It's been almost 4 months and when they decide to reply to my inquiries, they are hateful and act as if it's my fault they haven't finished them. None of the information from their business is verifiable. No valid website, no phone number, no email, no registered business license. They straight up stole my money.
Woops. Meant to reply to you.

·
Registered
GTR
4 Posts
Hey, I had a few people reach out. I'd definitely recommend getting a hold of the Carol Stream Police Department to file a claim. I believe you can submit information online, too. This should not be happening. I believe they accept business complaints online if you're out of state, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts