Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not mine. It is at a Ford/Lincoln dealer so probably some room to negatiate.

Administrator
Whew! Didn鈥檛 want it to be yours. I always hate opening these to find another member is moving on, so your post was a pleasant surprise.

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope I just got mine! If anything I want a coupe to go along with the spider. Just wanted that to be out there for anybody looking, Nice looking car with white on red seats and the factory front PPF that might be yellowing but at least it is there. A bit 鈥渓ower spec鈥 but hey, no 4c is low spec. See I am learning.

My car going in for PPF and ceramic today, and I picked up a set of 17/19 from a fellow Board member to try out. I am invested. I am really annoyed that I won鈥檛 be with the 4C this weekend,

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can go check it out if anybody has real interest. Not that far from me.

Registered
Not mine. It is at a Ford/Lincoln dealer so probably some room to negatiate. View attachment 116074

Would you be open to stopping by and looking at it? I
I can go check it out if anybody has real interest. Not that far from me.
If you can man! I called about it and I may pull the trigger,. just let me know what you think about it. Is there any nics on the carbon fiber?And being this is my first, is there any features I would really miss by buying this?

Administrator
Would you be open to stopping by and looking at it? I

If you can man! I called about it and I may pull the trigger,. just let me know what you think about it. Is there any nics on the carbon fiber?And being this is my first, is there any features I would really miss by buying this?
How important is Italian flag mirrors, Carbon Halo, Akrapovic to you?

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
N

No AK for you. Yes I dropped by. Not a premium example. If it has service records maybe at a price.

- mismatched F/R tires, I don鈥檛 recognize rear tires brand, pirellis on front, tires have reasonable tread depth
-curb rash on 3/4 wheels
  • replacement seats
  • joying touchscreen, if you like that good
  • toweling scratches on CF windshield
  • small scrape under nose
  • rubber strip under front is torn away on one side
  • PPF , dirty along the edges
  • cover on drivers side license plate paint is peeling away
  • I should have checked dash for evidence of delamination
  • various knicks on Mirrors

Given the state I鈥檇 want to know service history. I mean it鈥檚 all there and there are no major issues. But it was not lovingly tended and might have been driven hard, put away wet.

Car dealerships are closed on Sundays and esp Easter in NJ, but usually leave their lots open for folks browsing. So I could not hear it run or drive it. I have lots of pics but here are a few.

Registered
View attachment 116163 View attachment 116164 View attachment 116165 N

No AK for you. Yes I dropped by. Not a premium example. If it has service records maybe at a price.

- mismatched F/R tires, I don鈥檛 recognize rear tires brand, pirellis on front, tires have reasonable tread depth
-curb rash on 3/4 wheels
  • replacement seats
  • joying touchscreen, if you like that good
  • toweling scratches on CF windshield
  • small scrape under nose
  • rubber strip under front is torn away on one side
  • PPF , dirty along the edges
  • cover on drivers side license plate paint is peeling away
  • I should have checked dash for evidence of delamination
  • various knicks on Mirrors

Given the state I鈥檇 want to know service history. I mean it鈥檚 all there and there are no major issues. But it was not lovingly tended and might have been driven hard, put away wet.

Car dealerships are closed on Sundays and esp Easter in NJ, but usually leave their lots open for folks browsing. So I could not hear it run or drive it. I have lots of pics but here are a few. View attachment 116166
Thanks for doing this! Yeah now way at the price they are asking. What is with that display?

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ford dealership, traded for a Pony car perhaps? Or a pickup truck? These are the cars that with just a little attention can be really nice and not slide into a tier of cars that don鈥檛 get maintained properly and require a huge amount of attention. Jeez, only 18,000 miles. Great color. Gotta buy it at the right price.

Registered
That car is a mess. Run away and don't look back

Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow. Shame. That car was a mess but could have been saved.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts