Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Sorry to revive old thread but I live 5 min aways from that dealership and let tell you they are the biggest scum bags in the world. I remember I went there with a friend he was looking at one of these used cars and the sales man actually told us that people called him the KING. I just looked at him in complete disbelief, but curiosity always kills the cat. So I asked him why and he was like no joke. I am the king of getting the deal done. I was like well in my eyes you the court jester for just saying that to us. Well when we drive away he yells at us f***ing tire kickers get out of the king's castle ...never in my life did I laugh so hard.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sorry to revive old thread but I live 5 min aways from that dealership and let tell you they are the biggest scum bags in the world. I remember I went there with a friend he was looking at one of these used cars and the sales man actually told us that people called him the KING. I just looked at him in complete disbelief, but curiosity always kills the cat. So I asked him why and he was like no joke. I am the king of getting the deal done. I was like well in my eyes you the court jester for just saying that to us. Well when we drive away he yells at us f***ing tire kickers get out of the king's castle ...never in my life did I laugh so hard.

omg.....I would have went back the next day to see if I could test drive a few cars. :)
Maybe dressed as Elvis and say (in my Elvis voice) I heard somebody around here thinks they're the king.....

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hahahah Im telling you it was priceless

21 - 25 of 25 Posts