Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there is an OEM equivalent and the part number for this roof bag please? These guys in Japan are sold out. I always find stowing the roof in the trunk a cumbersome and ‘untidy’ procedure - my OCD loves the idea of putting it in a bag first.. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you manage to sell your roof bag? I mainly drive mine without the roof and would prefer to keep it in a bag if possible. I see that they are nowhere to be found so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions they would indeed be welcomed.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My 4C is pretty much a casual DD, not driven in bad or unseasonable conditions (I have a very flexible job and a second car) so I prefer to have the roof off but keep it in the truck unless it is a short trip. A bag might help make it easier to move and handle. What do you guys do? .

·
Administrator
2,035 Posts
My 4C is pretty much a casual DD, not driven in bad or unseasonable conditions (I have a very flexible job and a second car) so I prefer to have the roof off but keep it in the truck unless it is a short trip. A bag might help make it easier to move and handle. What do you guys do? .
My top mostly sits in the trunk also, but never in the bag.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,007 Posts
I bag mine MOST of the time (June - Sept.) the rest of the time it's on the car or in the trunk naked.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a Spider roof bag for sale. Prefer to sell in U.K. but will sell elsewhere as I appreciate some owners leave their roofs off for longer periods than we do here!

·
Registered
49 Posts
How do you guys find the bag? Do you find that it makes it more or less compact? I am trying also to get better use out of the non existent trunk

·
Registered
61 Posts

I actually ordered a roof bag from this website on Christmas day. DHL tracking says it's due to arrive today. I'm a bit unsure what I will actually get, because their own website says they are out of stock, but they assured me by email they had one available. So I paid by PayPay and crossed my fingers.

When it arrives I will post again (with photos) to advise whether I receive a roof bag, or something else entirely!

It might be worth checking with this business to see if they have more available.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Parcel just arrived and is advertised. Does this look like the official roof bag to those who received it as OEM? (it's barrel shaped but shipped flat obviously)

I can recommend this company for extraordinarily quick email communications and delivery (but they have a terrible website).

Hopefully they have more available and this helps you out - let me know how you get on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I like the bag but it shows as sold out on the link and looking at your invoice I am certain that I don't like it remotely enough to pay 9,700 Yuan

·
Registered
61 Posts
It’s not Yuan (CNY) it’s Japanese Yen (JPY). Approximately USD 94 or AUD 122 delivered.

Yes it says sold out, but it also said that at the time of my order (and 18 months before that according to the OP). I asked anyway and they had one. So it might be worth a shot that they have more in stock.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts