Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thank you - I have email them (no response to the webform) will let you know if it works out

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
My local dealer says they can order them again.... I ordered one but I have not received it yet...

·
Registered
715 Posts
I believe the spider roof bag I have is black with white lettering. I don’t normally use it, but it would probably keep the roof panel in better condition than leaving it loose in the trunk to kind of rattle around.

·
Registered
584 Posts
My local dealer says they can order them again.... I ordered one but I have not received it yet...
What was price through USA dealer? Debating trying to go through the posted link or ordering from a dealer. Do you have the part number you ordered?

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
@JSTACOG $120... He says 3-4 days, but I have not heard back from him and he didn't provide a part number... Ill let you know if anything happens this week..

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got an email back from the Japanese supplier - they said it was the last one that they had. If we get the part number might be a route to go

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just ordered one from the Chrysler FIAT dealer - the Mopar # is 68328573AA -
Alternatively I think it may also be available from

Roof Bag - 4C Spider
This is a genuine Alfa Romeo Roof bag for the following: Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Measuring 28" x 10" this black canvass bag has a twin-zip closure and the Alfa Romeo text & logo embroidered on the top Supplied with a shoulder handle 50545345
www.partsworld-uk.com
www.partsworld-uk.com
Part# 50545345

(thanks to Alphaboy)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just ordered one from the Chrysler FIAT dealer - the Mopar # is 68328573AA -
Alternatively I think it may also be available from

Roof Bag - 4C Spider
This is a genuine Alfa Romeo Roof bag for the following: Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Measuring 28" x 10" this black canvass bag has a twin-zip closure and the Alfa Romeo text & logo embroidered on the top Supplied with a shoulder handle 50545345
www.partsworld-uk.com
www.partsworld-uk.com
Part# 50545345

(thanks to Alphaboy)
nice! thanks for costing me £85 on an impulse buy 🤦🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
49 Posts
A follow up if anyone is still interested. I find the bag to be pretty practical and, surprisingly perhaps, it gives me more truck space because it keeps the roof rolled up,. I bought it thinking it would make it easy to put in and out of the trunk if thought it was going to rain or not but have found that more often than not it just stays in the trunk nicely rolled up.
My car is perhaps treated differently than most in that it is pretty much a daily (no snow) driver and not tracked (I am not that good of a driver). It is getting some mileage on it but I bought it for smiles per gallon rather than a garage queen.

·
Registered
584 Posts
For any still looking. I ordered from moparonlineparts.com part number 68328573AA for $57.77 (be sure to go click for replacement parts catalog button before search). Bag showed-up up early last month while I was away. This morning I opened box and bag is exactly like my other that came with car when new. Believe order to delivery was right around two weeks. Have had great success with this company on parts/prices and customer service when need a part number.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I find the bag to be pretty practical and, surprisingly perhaps, it gives me more truck space because it keeps the roof rolled up,
Great point! Didn't even realize this....the only time I use the bag is autocrossing when I don't want to leave the roof on the ground somewhere. But makes perfect sense.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts