Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I’ll have to wait to see if I’m scheduled to work that weekend. If not, I’m in.
Will let you know but around the 25th.
Cheers
Tom

·
Registered
933 Posts
Gentlemen,
Please let me know who's going to make Sunday, May 18th meet up.
Please PM me your name, forum id, Cell number so that I can coordinate.

Meet up at Parking lot. Coppinwood Golf Club, 2324 4th Concession Rd., Uxbridge 8AM.

Will have breakfast at the club and spirited drive and down to my house.

Breakfast and lunch on me.

Would be nice to have at least five cars confirmed.
I think Sunday is the 19th? I’m guessing it’s Sunday the 19th you mean?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sunday, June 2nd Meet UP

Change of plan, Whose in for our 2019 Spring Meet up?

Breakfast for sure but Lunch may not be possible. Thinking 8AM meet up at Coppinwood Golf course.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Fantastic Guys, we will meet at Coppinwood Golf Club and have breakfast there and onto a spirited drive. Meeting time will be 8 AM.

Furthermore, I'd like to gauge some of you on the mods to the motor and how it compares to stock or tuned 4C. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised by the power band and torque. The car just pulls all the way to 6800 rpm. I can't wait.

Four to Six members would be fantastic but I'm ok with a Small Group.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fantastic Guys, we will meet at Coppinwood Golf Club and have breakfast there and onto a spirited drive. Meeting time will be 8 AM.

Furthermore, I'd like to gauge some of you on the mods to the motor and how it compares to stock or tuned 4C. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised by the power band and torque. The car just pulls all the way to 6800 rpm. I can't wait.

Four to Six members would be fantastic but I'm ok with a Small Group.
Any plan on coming back into the city after breakfast? Daughter stuff came up last min for sunday morning, hoping that i can join the group as soon as it wraps up

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Gentlemen,
Some details about our upcoming meet up. My car is only running on half boost as when testing the car last week at Cayuga, I lost power and right now trying to sort out what went wrong. We are still good meeting up and will try and get my car available but spirited driving will be limited on my vehicle.

I'm also open to meet up Saturday, June 1st as well. Please PM me if you're coming and let me know if Saturday, June 1st is ok as well.

Still, the plan is to meet up Sunday, June 2nd at Coppinwood Golf Club but we can meet earlier if everyone agrees. I need to know at the soonest.

8AM breakfast meet up.

Please confirm....... Thank you......

·
Registered
200 Posts
As I said, I am down when you guys are back in town for a coffee meet (within toronto), by the time you guys do a little run and come back I can wrap up the daddy duty and come out.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Gentlemen,
We have to reschedule the meetup. I think sometime in mid-June will be better. My vehicle is still in the shop with mechanical issues. I'm only getting .75 bar of boost. Trying to figure out what is leaking or other related issues. I will advise the available dates. Once again my apologies for the cancellation.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts