Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is totally off topic in a 4C forum. But, I have a limited chance to lease a 2019 Stelvio Quad for 39 months at $669 per month. Total down is about $1500 (fee, plates, doc fee).

There is a long story about the lease. It took months to develop. Unfortunately, I bought a different car while it was developing. I could swing the Stelvio, but I don't really need it. Anybody drive a Stelvio Quad -- is it worth it? How good of a deal is this?

·
Registered
155 Posts
The "general" rule of thumb is that if the total cost over the lease / months (so 669 + tax + 1500/39) is the same or less than 1% of the car's MSRP, then it's a pretty good lease deal. I've never driven a Stelvio QV though so I cannot say how good of a car that is.

From a quick glance that looks like a pretty good deal to me!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a LE 4C and a 2018 Stelvio QV. I think it very nice. Very fast. Handles great and those wheels are amazing. Mileage is so so of course.

·
Super Moderator
3,556 Posts
I drove both a Giulia Q and also a Stelvio Q. Wish the Giulia had the AWD of the Stelvio....which is really great. Both have more power than you will need but if still looking for more power you can easily get quite a bit more power out of that engine. It is a great engine although as a SUV you probably don't need that much power...the regular engines are fine and have plenty of power and save you money when buying. Between all three models though.....I would take my 4C every time since I don't need another passenger car.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'd love to know how a Stelvio Quad does in snow - I had the SRT-8 Jeep which is not as powerful as the quad, but it was truly terrifying in the white stuff.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The rate seems good compared to the MSRP to me. I used to use the formala of 1.3% per month for a no money down 24 month lease as a good deal, 1.1% for a 36 month lease, and anything under 1% per month for a 48 month lease.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts