Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to get the paint code for the stock dark fan wheels? I’ve struck out with the dealer, Alfa Cares, and local paint shops. I can try getting it matched but am having a custom set of wheels made that I would like in the stock color and I would like them to be finished by the people making them rather than have one shop build them and another finish them if possible. Paint code would make that easier :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi, I'm assuming the color would be the same as the teledials, which the paint code for this was determined to be 319b. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I'm assuming the color would be the same as the teledials, which the paint code for this was determined to be 319b. Hope this helps.
Thanks! Could be wrong, but I think the teledials and dark fan are slightly different colors but the teledial color is definitely an option :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice my coupe is the same color, with silver teledials, no akra exhaust though, I messed up for not ordering mine with that ):
Teledials are really nice. The basalt grey is perfect to me on this car :)

I wanted a very specific spec grey coupe with carbon roof and akra and missed the order window so found one of the very few cars available ata dealer. It had the fan wheels which I actually like but am getting custom magnesium wheelsmade that are wider and better offsets.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks! Could be wrong, but I think the teledials and dark fan are slightly different colors but the teledial color is definitely an option :)
I believe they are the same, I have a set of each.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,450 Posts
Magnesium wheels? Where did you source them. I didn't think anyone made magnesium wheels anymore....expensive, fragile, very bad in a fire, and believe a limited life span.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Magnesium wheels? Where did you source them. I didn't think anyone made magnesium wheels anymore....expensive, fragile, very bad in a fire, and believe a limited life span.
Can’t say I’ve taken a recent inventory but I do think relatively recent Porsche weissach editions had mags. SMW is fairly well known for manufacturing modern magnesium’s wheels as well. I am having them made by augment:

Bespoke Design - Custom Forged Wheels

I’ll keep the custom design secret until I get them built, delivered and put on - just to keep you all on the edge of your seat ;) May be a while though as we are still in design iteration.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts