Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4C-Forums.com Vendor
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been asked by several customers over the last year for a darker version of our center-exit exhaust, so we have produced both our Stradale resonated system and our Corsa non-resonated system in a Nero edition with 1800 degree ceramic coating. The coating is a very nice satin black and in addition to looking good will help with heat control, especially in the trunk which we all know gets pretty hot.

Everything else about the product (sound, fitment, power gains) is the same as the uncoated stainless steel version.

Stradale Nero:
https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/stradale-nero-exhaust-4c-center-exit

Corsa Nero:
https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/corsa-nero-exhaust-4c-center-exit

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Saw these on IG! Looks awesome Joe! :)

Gonna stick with my blingy blingy polished Corsa. ;)

(And I don't need a 5th exhaust....smh)...until maybe Supersprint...:grin2:
I said "maybe"...

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Very nice and stealthy! Would love to see it installed.

I went the partial route and painted just the brackets satin black. From the rear they're basically completely hidden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
260 Posts
Very nice and stealthy! Would love to see it installed.

I went the partial route and painted just the brackets satin black. From the rear they're basically completely hidden.

What a great idea. What did you paint it with and is it holding up?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
What a great idea. What did you paint it with and is it holding up?

Just satin black high temp metal spray paint, primer and paint in one. Normal stuff from Lowes. It's only been a few weeks but it's held up perfectly. Since they're not really exposed much to the elements, I bet they'll hold up just fine for a very long time.

I didn't like the weld marks on the brackets and Chris from EC gave me the idea, he said he was thinking about doing it. So I decided to go for it. I'll have to get some pictures. But since they're black, they're nearly invisible from behind and hard to see in pictures. Gives the resonator a "floating" look.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
But you kinda wanna see the polished brackets wih the cool MF logo in there... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts