Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Targa
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey 4C brains trust, I’ve just fitted new wheels and tyres to my 2016 Targa and I’ve got a slight issue with poke at the front, nothing a bit of camber won’t fix at the moment but I’ll soon be fitting AW suspension blocks and I’m wondering how far, in others experience, these blocks have pushed and will push the wheel out? Will attach pics mainly for attention.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
I’d forget about blocks and just add neg camber with shims. then go to zero or slightly positive front toe. Blocks will widen the front track slightly with the likelihood of rubbing those lovely yellow wheel arches.

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Targa
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can’t you just lie to me and say I’ve got nothing to worry about haha. I appreciate it and figured that would be the way to go. Also need to lower it now. Today has not been what I imagined it would have been haha

·
Super Moderator
9,037 Posts
Thank you, only been a few hours but already happy with the choice. A bit louder than the PS4’s obviously but not unbearable
Loads more grip than the Pirellis and they do get louder as they wear, at least on the roads around my place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts