Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts
Discussion starter · #62 ·
Raining heavily here now I’m out for sure unsure how far down the mountain this rain is going bit risky

I say we do next Sunday

@Alfanut ; maybe later if dry few of us can tag to wisemans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #76 · (Edited)
For any of the NSW Owners

@ARI Performance has organised the below

with OzAbarth - Australian Abarth Enthusiasts, Alfa Romeo Mito Owners Australia, Alfa Romeo Of Australia and some other groups on the 12th down to Kiama Blowhole, we also have another drive day on the 19th for people that can’t make the 12th
This one will be up north instead

Here are the dates, locations and times if anyone is interested... please notify me if you will be attending! [emoji4]

12TH JULY OZABARTH CRUISE SET PLAN
Alright guys here are the details

Meeting Location @ 8AM
McDonald's Heathcote, 1268 Heathcote Road (cnr, Princes Hwy, Heathcote NSW 2233

Depart Here @ 8:45AM - 9AM Latest

Next Meeting Location @ 10AM - 10:15AM
Kiama Blowhole, Kiama NSW 2533

Depart Here @ 11:30AM - 12PM

Head Towards
Robertson Pie Shop, 4400 Illawarra Hwy, Robertson NSW 2577

Pass by this location or decide to stop for a small break
From here we will be going through Macquarie Pass and disbanding once back onto the highway

I’m organising a drive day with OzAbarth - Australian Abarth Enthusiasts, Alfa Romeo Mito Owners Australia, Alfa Romeo Of Australia and some other groups on the 12th down to Kiama Blowhole, we also have another drive day on the 19th for people that can’t make the 12th

Here are the dates, locations and times if anyone is interested... please notify me if you will be attending! [emoji4]

Meeting Location @ 8AM

Head Towards

From here we will be going through Macquarie Pass and disbanding once back onto the highway

Im in for a North one!

@ARI Performance has organised the below

with OzAbarth - Australian Abarth Enthusiasts, Alfa Romeo Mito Owners Australia, Alfa Romeo Of Australia and some other groups on the 12th down to Kiama Blowhole, we also have another drive day on the 19th for people that can’t make the 12th

Meeting Location @ 8AM

Head Towards

Sounds good. I will confirm with my events coordinator that nothing is planned for the 12th.👍

Sounds good. I will confirm with my events coordinator that nothing is planned for the 12th.👍
I’ll delay that Bathurst run then.....I won’t be going down south to Mac Pass on weekends. Too much traffic and too frustrating for me to enjoy the drive. Weekdays, outside school hols is a different matter.

Discussion starter · #80 ·
I’ll delay that Bathurst run then.....I won’t be going down south to Mac Pass on weekends. Too much traffic and too frustrating for me to enjoy the drive. Weekdays, outside school hols is a different matter.
we can still plan our own thing if your willing to make a run.. im jsut relaying this post from vince on some fb groups

Reactions: Alfanut
61 - 80 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.