Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight months from production and are we to assume that that has yet to be a review of how the car drives from any motorsports journo's? I can't find anything...

Mj
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
emerckx53 said:
Eight months from production and are we to assume that that has yet to be a review of how the car drives from any motorsports journo's? I can't find anything...

Mj
The grand press launch has not yet occurred. There is still plenty of time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Yeah....fingers crossed on this one. The stunningly beautiful 8C was (according to many reports) pretty ordinary to drive. Ben Collins (Top Gear's "Stig") decribed it as one of the worst cars he ever drove. I think the 4C will be good but I'm waiting to see what the likes of Chris Harris makes of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
RBH58 said:
Yeah....fingers crossed on this one. The stunningly beautiful 8C was (according to many reports) pretty ordinary to drive. Ben Collins (Top Gear's "Stig") decribed it as one of the worst cars he ever drove. I think the 4C will be good but I'm waiting to see what the likes of Chris Harris makes of it.
Let's hope they don't make the same mistake McLaren did early on with the press.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
robin360 said:
I hope to test it myself within a month or so
Really???? Wow I didn't expect customer test drives so soon...
Where are you based?

Journalist tests are supposed to be around 21st September at Balocco
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Deliveries start end of September.. (well according to AR first customers take delivery end of September to early October)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
Perreby said:
Deliveries start end of September.. (well according to AR first customers take delivery end of September to early October)
That's what I thought as well but a few italians told me that it says December on their contract too.
No clue if there are any delays ;-)
Pretty bored of waiting....hehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
We've (Australia) been told to expect July 2014 for anything to arrive - LE or otherwise. Not that I believe that ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
deppi0 said:
Really???? Wow I didn't expect customer test drives so soon...
Where are you based?

Journalist tests are supposed to be around 21st September at Balocco
Netherlands. Then again... They also promised a price list in July... Would love to be in Balocco but I'm afraid it'll be road testing only for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Does anyone know how many dealerships will get? I'd like to test drive one with my father but I assume most that will be delivered already have owners.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,172 Posts
Does anyone know how many dealerships will get? I'd like to test drive one with my father but I assume most that will be delivered already have owners.
Kinda depends on which dealership, I suppose. You probably have some phone calls to make! Don't hurry, as none of them know when product will hit the ground anyway...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
Half assed is Alfa's way right now. Do you really expect a whole car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,355 Posts
So YOU stole Racer Z's missing pencil CVH?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
15,172 Posts
So YOU stole Racer Z's missing pencil CVH?
I have a feeling RZ took it from Mario in the first place. And that's holding up the entire production line. Way to go, buddy - you've got a lot of explaining to do.

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
Mine, mine. All mine.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top