Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2018 4C Spider
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2018 Spider in April, 2019. It was a 2018 but brand new, dealer had two 2019s but this one really caught my eye (and the discount sure helped). My decision to buy all occurred within 24 hours-impulse buy with no regrets at all. Wanted a unique beautiful car and the 4C was it. Being Italian heritage added to the desire. The one change I made this year was powder coating my original wheels black metallic and also having the silver brake calipers changed to red-could not be happier with the results-the company was even
5485F0ED-A6FC-470E-95A9-C2A8BCEF9FAD.jpeg
8302FC07-5C3E-4511-A57C-A9B41022DDD2.jpeg
able to put them”Alfa script” back into the calipers. Here are some before and after photos,

·
Super Moderator
1,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum Txspider. The changes look great on that black Spider.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Beautiful car! I love the carbon halo <3

Its been said I'm actually from Texas...

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of texas owners around the forum. If you live near Houston, take the beauty out to MSR Houston!

·
Super Moderator
15,653 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

Beautiful car. Very tasteful changes turned out fantastic, too.

Enjoy it!

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,582 Posts
Nice car and the changes you made (wheel and caliper color) were a good choice with a black car. Welcome to 4C ownership. More photos and stories expected as you enjoy your car.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Welcome and fantastic car! Hopefully you'll get a chance to take it out to one or more of the Texas based tracks for some fun!

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
788 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Your changes have made that spider look great.

·
Registered
2018 4C Spider
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats and welcome! Your changes have made that spider look great.
One other item I want to mention-always been a wax my own car guy, but decided to have my 4C professionally detailed after my purchase (clay bar/cleaning) followed by ceramic coating...and couldn’t be happier. I did a lot of research beforehand and decided to not do it myself....it has been a year and car is so easy to clean- water just runs off the dirt and looks fantastic after a hand wash....

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Hi, good choices there. My wheels are Anthracite an I’m loving how “clean” they stay.

·
Registered
122 Posts
great looking 4C. I did the same with the wheels on my black Giulia. It makes the car looks so much better with the gloss black wheels on a black car. Hope you enjoy the car. I know I do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts