Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I just wanted to put this one out there since I've seen multiple ask, several comments regarding them, etc.

Steve and Paul at Tracktime Performance are absolutely awesome. If you're on the 4C platform and don't want to go to your dealer anymore, don't hesitate to call/email them for anything from general maintenance to performance parts installations and track/race preparation. @DrPyro2k , myself and multiple others can confirm - the team there knows our car and is here to help.

As a side note, at least for now, the only thing they won't touch is both our bolt and fastener tightening jobs.

Go check these guys out if you haven't!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Wish we still lived in the great state of Texas, specifically Houston. Moved from there to PA years ago for work. Oh well, another 20 years and maybe we'll retire back down there.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I will second this recommendation for both track maintenance and other 4C work. I have been going to them for over 2 years now. Originally it was for alignment and brake fluid change, but has significantly expanded over the years. They are about the only shop I trust for alignments, both track and "normal" daily cars. As @energyhou said, they won't do bolt tightening service, but most other modifications and maintenance items are good to go.

Laundry list of work they have done: Race seats, custom race brackets, Suspension, swaybars, brake fluid, rotors, alignments, tire changes, and lots and lots of track inspections

1 - 3 of 3 Posts