Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
I thought something was wrong with my phone. Couldn’t log in with my bookmark. Had to google search the forum then this new thing came up. Man I was confused. Still kind of am...

·
Super Moderator
5,997 Posts
The old format seemed to have a warmer feel to it... Could be due to familiarity. Maybe if all the functions like edit, delete, IP, reply, like were together in one row and if each page had a bit more colour to it. The admins said the more changes are coming so maybe something will be done about it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The old format seemed to have a warmer feel to it... Could be due to familiarity. Maybe if all the functions like edit, delete, IP, reply, like were together in one row and if each page had a bit more colour to it. The admins said the more changes are coming so maybe something will be done about it.
I would like more definition between each others posts, it's all a bit wishy washy, the old site was more blocky and easier to read.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yes, for example this page looks like a book instead of a forum. There are hardly any borders between posts.
I do love the effort and energy people are putting into this forum and community.

·
Super Moderator
14,120 Posts
Please post suggestions and comments like the ones above on the "Community Feedback" thread relating to the new format. The admins monitor that one, not this one. If you want anyone who can make a difference to read them, that is!

Thank you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I started the thread here as with the new format I couldn’t find any other similar threads before posting. I also tried to delete my post before any replies were received but that’s disallowed on this new design too.

Mod: please copy this to wherever like-threads are.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,120 Posts
I started the thread here as with the new format I couldn’t find any other similar threads before posting. I also tried to delete my post before any replies were received but that’s disallowed on this new design too.

Mod: please copy this to wherever like-threads are.
Thanks
Yes, we're aware. Thanks for mentioning it.
There is a thread called "Community Feedback", which will get any other comments noticed sooner.

Meanwhile, if you need one of your moderators to delete a post (duplicate, or whatever), just let us know, until the administrators get that sorted out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts