Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Good review.. He does seem to fancy it.

And he is not complaining about the gearbox like TG..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I was most impressed by the fact that he's the first journalist to get the production number correct. ;)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Probably as positive review as could reasonably have been expected. Particularly relieving that none of the dynamic shortcomings suggested in the Dutch review was highlighted. Look forward to the video

·
Registered
964 Posts
"The Cayman is a much more complete car, it does things the Alfa cannot, indeed it does things most other sports cars cannot, but the 4C is bubbling with an energy the Porsche can only dream of replicating."

It is the energy that I missed when test driving a Cayman S with PDK. A far better car than my Mini Cooper S, but I have more fun in my Mini, than I would have in my Cayman. I don't mind being a bit slower as it extends the period I am having fun. I am hoping the 4C will beat the fun and energy factor of the mini, as the mini clearly beats the Cayman with PDK for me.
No numbers, G forces, acceleration numbers, just the real road hooligan feeling at speeds as close to legal as possible, that's all I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts