Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at this Alfa 4C any thoughts on the car or anyone know the previous owner maybe on here?Looking at prices they seem to be low 30s the last year or so not really to bothered about the deppreciation but always a bonus.It looks like a well cared for car been fully serviced bolts serviced tightened etc had the Jamie handling street kit block( not sure if thats correct name), a remap assume the main gearbox remap most are doing?

·
Registered
160 Posts
L
Im looking at this Alfa 4C any thoughts on the car or anyone know the previous owner maybe on here?Looking at prices they seem to be low 30s the last year or so not really to bothered about the deppreciation but always a bonus.It looks like a well cared for car been fully serviced bolts serviced tightened etc had the Jamie handling street kit block( not sure if thats correct name), a remap assume the main gearbox remap most are doing?

Looks very clean! I’m usually a little shy from cars with performance mods as the owners that are rough with the cars almost all seem to fall into that category. That said, if the car is a good deal, I’d go for it. I bought based on some online pictures and a feeling / hope the car would be good. I didn’t see the car in person, but I’m real happy with the condition when I received it. The white looks killer!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm assuming the black specks in front of left rear tire aren't chips?....just flung tire shine? At end of video.
I wish the dealership I bought mine from had made me a video that detailed! I recieved a 15 sec grainy clip as the salesman walked around. All I could see was that my car was white.
Looks good to me. Very clean. If you love it half as much as I do, you won't have regrets.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Hi - looks a good example. For comparison I bought my 2014 car last year with 25k miles for 2k less. The suspension mods are quite common, had mine done straight away

Only miss for me is the lack of the race exhaust although you could go after market ( e.g. Alfaworks )

·
Super Moderator
13,711 Posts
Looks very clean and well appointed.
Not sure what “facelift” the title refers to.

Hope you can make a deal. Life’s foo short not to drive a 4C!

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
Looks very clean and well appointed.
Not sure what “facelift” the title refers to.

Hope you can make a deal. Life’s foo short not to drive a 4C!
Yes, pre-facelift? What facelift? Then again, you could use their own mislabelling against them in the negotiations.

·
Super Moderator
3,588 Posts
Remap of ECU and Jamies blocks would not be a negative or positive. All looks clean and well cared for. Seems to have a windshield tint on rear and side windows. If the seats are the ones with leather sides and alcantara centers seat and back that is a better choice than the all leather seats. Besides costing more than the other seats they hold you in better (alcantara grips denim better so won't slide around in seat). White always looks good on a 4C...perhaps my second choice next to red.

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
The remap is probably an Alfaworks ECU one given that it’s a UK car and has Jamies’ blocks installed.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi - looks a good example. For comparison I bought my 2014 car last year with 25k miles for 2k less. The suspension mods are quite common, had mine done straight away

Only miss for me is the lack of the race exhaust although you could go after market ( e.g. Alfaworks )
The race exhaust is the easiest item to replace, so it's not much of a miss.

Looks like a lovely car, though. Even the sills are in great condition. Mine are scratched to shit, I'd probably have to have the lacquer re-polished if I ever sell it (no plans for a good while)

Jamie might be able to tell you more about the car, since it has an ECU and his blocks, as Alfanut mentioned.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Looks very clean! I’m usually a little shy from cars with performance mods as the owners that are rough with the cars almost all seem to fall into that category.
If a performance car cannot be modified, then it’s likely not a performance car. And yes, here in the UAE most cars are modded and driven into the ground. There are exceptions though. If ever you bought a car from me you’d always be getting a well maintained performance bargain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts