• 1x 4,0km endurance run with pace of 5'18'' per km
  • Rest of free time was spent developing 4C parts

·
Vendor
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Last week's recap:
  • 1x interval run with 7x 200m with pace of 3'20'' per km
  • 1x 5,0km trail run in the woods in rain, with pace of 5'39'' per km (really good for coordination with a lot of jumping over rocks and roots)

·
Vendor
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Scara's driver is super thin and his car is lighter than mine, so I have to get as lean as possible. :D

Actually I try to stay fit as I do a lot of sitting work lately. I also find that sport helps me with concentration and coordination, among body fitness of course. Personally I rate importance of psychical fitness as very important factor skill of a driver.

I am also in a very demanding part of my life right now. Change of job, change of living space and no racing lately, so the sports keeps me up and my mind clear when things get tough.

The point of this topic is to keep a kind of diary. The preparations, the act, the results. For now it is pretty much all about psychical training, but I will also present the car mods once I sort out the car the way I have planned. And then of course, the events itself, when we get there. If perhaps due to circumstances I won't be able to participate in 2021, I will in 2022. The mind is set and I follow it.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I would be more than excited if I could participate but unfortunately my budget does not allow it. :(

·
Vendor
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I am in a similar position at the momment (new location, job change) so perhaps I will need to pass 2021 as well, but I'll leave the things open for now. Where there is a will, there is a path.

Now, this week wasn't the most effective. I started working in a new job on Thursday, and only went for a run on Tuesday due to all the changes going on, but I'll get back on track asap. I did some simulation driving, but that's pretty much it. Let's see what next week will bring.

·
Vendor
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
A few runs here and there, some sim racing, but not really in to the psychical preparation lately. We did a lot on a car though. The ECU, TCT maps, carbon parts, wheels, lots of upgrades coming and I hope each will drop a lap times a bit.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts