Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
The feeling is just so good when the car turn from understeer to sharp turn in at corner entry

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G9650 發送

·
Registered
796 Posts
An here is the one that you're all probably waiting for... :)

GMS 4C vs. 2x Scara73 remaped and tuned 4C's. The yellow one is fellow alfista "Simtos" and the other is Scara73's driver "DB".

Why didn't you film the overtaking of the Scara 4C ;)

·
Vendor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Slavic warriors got the bronze! :D

Here is also onboard from Time Attack Italia - Franciacorta.

I'd say not the best, not the worst driving, somewhat OK. I would need more laps to get more consistent and find all the correct apex points.

Car wise, the new exhaust made wonders in terms of engine overheating so the power was there all the time adn the gerarbox didn't overheat as well. Temps were above 30 degrees on the track. The tires didn't feel very grippy, maybe the surface or the fact that they are in the final stages of their life. LSD was really lacking on this track as I had to drive very carefully not to wheelspin inner wheel on tight corner exits.

1.19:759 was personal best of the day. Not bad, not good. I'd say OK. In the end, some cars died, some crashed and not much more competition was left, so 3rd place it was. Actually it was 2nd, but the too wide tire penalty pushed us to 3rd. So the trophy doesn't feel to valuable too me, but sometimes a situation like this helps to boost the morale for the future.

🏁

Attachments

·
Vendor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Nope, not really. It was pretty done already by all the scrubbing, so I ditched it. It was nice to have it though, as you could tell that you will scrap the bottom if you hit the under lip prior to that.

·
Vendor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Bronze for us in Imola. Last race of this seasson. Very fast and fluent track with not much room for an error. Senna's last race in 94'. I had a special feeling because of that...

0.7s behind Scara73's car.

🥉

Attachments

·
Vendor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #97 (Edited)
I love hearing jokes from fanboys about Alfa Romeo being a crappy car and german cars being superior and then proving them wrong and looking for their facial expression.

Like in the Goodfellas movie:
"Funny how?"
"You know, it's funny, it's an Alfa Romeo joke."
"No, I don't know. You said it's funny. How the f*** should I know?. What the f*** is so funny? Tell me..."
:D

·
Registered
796 Posts
I love hearing jokes from fanboys about Alfa Romeo being a crappy car and german cars being superior and then proving them wrong and looking for their facial expression.

Like in the Goodfellas movie:
"Funny how?"
"You know, it's funny, it's an Alfa Romeo joke."
"No, I don't know. You said it's funny. How the f*** should I know?"
What the f*** is so funny? Tell me..."
:D

🤣

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Gale, you were simply just out driving them... Far better lines and better braking and at the cars limits around the corners...

81 - 100 of 109 Posts