Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropping some news here before the Holidays…. Titan-7 has selected Alfa9 to be the official U.S.A. retailer for their Alfa Romeo 4C wheels.

We are so excited to be offering this wheel to Alfa 4C owners because it’s the first 18/19” size set to come to market in a truly lightweight wheel.

While we’ve had the lightest 4C wheels available in 17/18” (Advan rS2, OZ Alleggerita) sizes and they are popular, this opens up the lightweight game for users wanting 18/19”.

How is it done? —Titan-7 uses an industry leading 10,000 ton press in making the forgings. This alone gives them an up on the competition, by allowing stronger metal, and hence, they can strategically use less metal to create lightweight with strength.

For comparison sake, most competing forged wheel brands often use a 6k ton press, or sometimes an 8k ton, neither coming close to the 10k press.

For weights, that’s 18x8 @ 17.1 lbs. and the 19x9 at 18.9 lbs.
(I remember Buntagarage posted up his total weights with tires on a thread here too)

And while we are discussing the finer points, Titan-7 has also been doing their work to keep the price down. Because every step is handled in-house by them, from A-Z down to the final paint finish, they have kept the price massively affordable.

We are passing along the low pricing to 4C’ers, and, if you are a forum member, mention this post and we will include a tasty set of black anodized aluminum Titan-7 valve stems at no cost. (This offer only valid while supply lasts.)

It’s worth mentioning that there will be a 2019 price increase due to tariffs. However we are holding current pricing through Dec.

We have both the Titanium color, or Machine Black ready to go. Design details on the 4C T-S5 wheel include: Motorsport tested design strength, Gear cut knurled bead seats to keep tires in place under load, Titan custom spoke design for added rigidity with weight savings, extra machining on the mounting pad to reduce weight.

Thanks for reading. Email me any questions. Matt

P.S. Attaching some photos, thanks to Jon for being one of the first to put a set on and share these great photos. You'll see the offset is pushed right to where it should be, no spacers needed.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics—

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Matt, are they only offered in the two finishes. The lighter silver of black? nothing closer to the factory color or maybe dark gray or gun metal? Just curious

Also it looks like you go up 1in width in front and .5 in in the rear?

Lastly can you PM me forum pricing? Shipping would be to 28210

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Matt, are they only offered in the two finishes. The lighter silver of black? nothing closer to the factory color or maybe dark gray or gun metal? Just curious

Also it looks like you go up 1in width in front and .5 in in the rear?

Lastly can you PM me forum pricing? Shipping would be to 28210
Hi, Yes, 2 colors, Titanium Silver and Machine Black.

For sizes, you are right, it's +1" up front to allow broader tire selection and +.5" in back to fill out the fenders without adding too much extra.

Factory OEM is 18x7 and 19x8.5.

The Titan 4C wheel is 18x8 and 19x9, with offsets pushed closer to the fender (eliminating all the rear gap on 4C's)

PM sent.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is a nice kit on Jon's ride :grin2:
For sure it does look good!

And, here's a pic on an un-kitted (save the koshi front spoiler) Rosso 4C...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I actually like the description.
More for looks which would probably mean you don't need to balance out the front with something.
My driveway would eat anything I put on the front, that is lower than the existing bumper.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Reactions: 4Canada
1 - 20 of 111 Posts