Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rolled away today in my 2015 4c launch edition and couldn’t be happier. I was looking at all kinds of sports cars but I this one really spoke to me. I’ve had several sports cars and this one is the business! Hello to the other members. The Martini Racing livery really spoke to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
402 Posts
Congratulations.

This car made news here on the forum.
Enjoy and welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - is there a link to the “news” - good news I hope ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts
Thanks - is there a link to the “news” - good news I hope ;)

As usual, some like it, some not so much. Congratulations and enjoy. She’s certainly not for introverts. Let us know how she drives and what your thoughts of her are after a decent drive.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I rolled away today in my 2015 4c launch edition and couldn’t be happier. I was looking at all kinds of sports cars but I this one really spoke to me. I’ve had several sports cars and this one is the business! Hello to the other members. The Martini Racing livery really spoke to me.

Not everybody's taste, but red wheels looks awesome under it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah yes of course, she’s polarizing - I will enjoy her for sure … thanks for the welcomes

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I wouldn't drive with that livery, but I would never tell someone else not to, because I love seeing stuff like this. Kudos to all that have liveries and assorted wraps and such.

Good luck and enjoy the attention.

·
Administrator
16,974 Posts
Wow, you got this one! Congratulations!
I saw it up for sale in the golden horseshoe only about a week ago.
Very nice.
Welcome to the forum and the owners’ club. Now go out and enjoy it!!!

Maybe our paths will cross some day. I’m west of London, so GTA meets are a bit difficult. But once things get back to a closer semblance of normality, maybe a west end get together might be appropriate.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Congratulations @4CLmartini - that really does stand out in the crowd!

It's bad enough trying to be discreet in a 4C anyway. With your one, you will have to be on your best behaviour at all times as "It wasn't me Officer - you must be mistaking me for another 4C in Martini race livery" just isn't going to get you off the ticket.

Have fun and welcome to the forum.

Cheers,

Alf.

·
Super Moderator
9,654 Posts

It's bad enough trying to be discreet in a 4C anyway. With your one, you will have to be on your best behaviour at all times as "It wasn't me Officer - you must be mistaking me for another 4C in Martini race livery" just isn't going to get you off the ticket.

Cheers,

Alf.
You never know, Alf, ”It wasn’t me, it was those other four” might just work. Can’t see it being too popular, though. Then again, if we all said the same thing….:unsure:;)😁

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

Cheers,

Alf.
...also, make sure you hand the officer your license, registration, insurance and NOT this:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts