Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I am a lowly Giulietta QV owner. I'm looking to play around with it bit though, and came upon twin scroll turbo as a potential option. The engine size for a 4C seems the same as mine . I don't doubt that the 4C engine is up-speced a lot from my engine though, but it does seem to have a twin scroll turbo and so I am seeking info and advice about the feasibility of removing my turbo and replacing it with a twin scroll turbo. Part names, other options, other parts I'd need to consider (manifolds etc). I'm hoping to keep it a close to a 'bolt-on' mod as I can.
Hope you guys can assist.
Shane.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Hi all. I am a lowly Giulietta QV owner. I'm looking to play around with it bit though, and came upon twin scroll turbo as a potential option. The engine size for a 4C seems the same as mine . I don't doubt that the 4C engine is up-speced a lot from my engine though, but it does seem to have a twin scroll turbo and so I am seeking info and advice about the feasibility of removing my turbo and replacing it with a twin scroll turbo. Part names, other options, other parts I'd need to consider (manifolds etc). I'm hoping to keep it a close to a 'bolt-on' mod as I can.
Hope you guys can assist.
Shane.
AFAIK, that is an aftermarket mod offered by 3rd party tuning companies. Our cars run same as yours, possibly slightly different "trim". If I'm wrong someone will soon educate us both :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts