Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI LE/4C prospective owners

Have an unassigned/personilsed reg plate for 4C no longer needed, was able to get a better plate for me, 6 letters only just right size for front **4C**
I bought the first one in case I couldn't get another plate in time.
contact personal em on this forum.
Virulsweet

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Virulsweet.
I too have a personal plate for an Alfa 4C.

It's a good one too..
SHE 4C

If you are interested please get in touch.
Thank you.
Austin

·
Registered
446 Posts
I decided there wasn't anything interesting....so I bought a personal one that goes with the 458 as well :)

"5 EDP" for the 4C
"ED11 EDP" for the 458

At least if I ever sell the 4C (blasphemous) I can still use the reg on another car...hehe

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SD4C

Tiny;)

if need be as low down the Vee as poss, central and balanced, legal to cut down plate to numbers edge

Virul

·
Registered
446 Posts
SD4C

Tiny;)

if need be as low down the Vee as poss, central and balanced, legal to cut down plate to numbers edge

Virul
Nice choice. You can cut down the edges on the sides and bottom but you MUST leave margins on all sides of 11mm. The smallest plate you can legally make is 10.1cm tall which imho is still far too tall for our cars :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all!

I have not been prolific in my postings to this forum since I received my UK Launch Edition in May 2014. However, I have been an avid reader of this forum every night and have thoroughly enjoyed my time with the car. Sadly I had to let go of the car as it does not fit my family lifestyle....with a wife and a young child it was not possible to go out for some fun as a "unit".

Been replaced with a BMW i8....which I appreciate is a totally different creature, but in a number of other different ways is going be equally as compelling and exciting. That could be a forum topic on its own....!

Now that the Alfa has gone, I have the following number place on a certificate - MY04CLE. If anyone is interested to find a suitable home for it on a Launch Edition or otherwise, please feel free to drop me a personal mail on this.

Enjoy driving the 4C, all......it has true soul and never fails to put a smile on your face.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts