Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2016 4C
69 Posts
Market/Country: United (kind of) States of America.
Colour: Madreperla White
Type (Coupe / Spider): Spider
Drive Orientation: LHD
Rim Style: 18”/19” Spoke (Charcoal)
Interior/Seat Colour: Black leather/micro fiber/ red stitch.
Factory OEM options: carbon interior trim pack, carbon halo, sport tuned exhaust & suspension, yellow Brake Calipers.

I guess I’m more 🐎 then 🦄

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hey Carlo…thanks for your post.

You have an incredible spec…pretty much every option ‘ticked’ it looks like…did you buy it new ?

Hoping @John4C can chime in on the stats/spec breakdown of Madreperla White Spiders in NA to provide further context to how unique your combination is.

The Colour of Brake Caliper adds another dimension/point of difference….so I’m guessing you may be very close to having a Factory Built Spec which no one else has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
From John on mine a while back:

• Total Madreperla White Spiders – 107 NA (88 USA / 19 Canada)
  • Total Madreperla White Spiders w/Red Leather – 49 NA (46 USA / 3 Canada)
  • Total Madreperla White Spiders w/Red Leather & w/Track Suspension – 36 NA (33 USA / 3 Canada)

Most are 2016 (note that MP white was really only 2015/6 because it was replaced with Trofeo white in MY17, though all the stickers still say Madreperla) so only 12 for MY15

·
Super Moderator
4C SE, Giulietta Vel, 147, Sud, Guzzi 1100 Sport, Guzzi Le Mans MkV
12,599 Posts

• Total Madreperla White Spiders w/Red Leather & w/Track Suspension – 36 NA (33 USA / 3 Canada)

Most are 2016 (note that MP white was really only 2015/6 because it was replaced with Trofeo white in MY17, though all the stickers still say Madreperla) so only 12 for MY15
Wow! A lot more than I expected. So far there’s only one that I’m aware of in the land of the hairy-nosed wombat.

·
Registered
2016 4C
69 Posts
Hey Carlo…thanks for your post.

You have an incredible spec…pretty much every option ‘ticked’ it looks like…did you buy it new ?

Hoping @John4C can chime in on the stats/spec breakdown of Madreperla White Spiders in NA to provide further context to how unique your combination is.

The Colour of Brake Caliper adds another dimension/point of difference….so I’m guessing you may be very close to having a Factory Built Spec which no one else has

Hey Fast,
No unfortunately I’m not the original owner. I recently (last month) purchased it 2nd hand from a dealer. The only thing it didn’t come with was a bag for the roof. 😑
until your (and Johns) input had no idea a Unicorn was out there.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Nice little gem here, Mikeyjm.

From those numbers (and I’m no mental giant) that would leave just over 50 Madreperlas which would further be split into a mix of all leather or combo leather/alcantara Seat trim. The latter presumably would ne less common.

Given the existence of the Carbon Halo and interior Carbon Pack together with the Race Pack, thus would certainly put Carlos’ spec in rarified air in the NA market.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Hey Fast,
No unfortunately I’m not the original owner. I recently (last month) purchased it 2nd hand from a dealer. The only thing it didn’t come with was a bag for the roof. 😑
until your (and Johns) input had no idea a Unicorn was out there.
You probably do have a rare one. If you PM me the vin I can run the #s for you 👍

21 - 32 of 32 Posts