Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firstly, thank you @John4C for his amazing efforts in getting these wheels done. They are awesome! Perfect figment and it just changes the way the color looks. My car is a non race pack hence it might be have a bigger gap compared to race pack ones. I have a set of race pack suspension which I am unsure if I want to install. Love the ride height now and the width of the car.
I originally wanted Cup 2 tyres but couldn’t obtain stock for it so it has to be 4s. The picture isn’t the best as:
1. I take horrible photos
2. It was drizzling
3. The wheels were slightly dirty.

Attachments

· Registered
457 Posts
They look amazing!!!😍😍
Now she looks like a sumo wrestler with the 18 and 19 offsets.
You will be staring at her in garage all night.😉
Seriously consider fitting the race pack springs.
Will take the handling up a level.

· Registered
154 Posts
Fantastic color and thanks for posting! I love how even on a not sunny day you get several shades of... a good bit of color depth. It's leading me to look forward to my double brushed gunmetal set. :geek:

· Registered
122 Posts
I missed the group buy on these wheels, not even sure I had my 4c at the time. I'm scared to ask what a set of 18/19's would be with shipping tax and then tyres etc..... soo how much? And be gentle :)

· Registered
154 Posts
I missed the group buy on these wheels, not even sure I had my 4c at the time. I'm scared to ask what a set of 18/19's would be with shipping tax and then tyres etc..... soo how much? And be gentle :)
You've missed nothing. Reach out to @John4C . Last I heard there are additional buy waves outstanding. Check out the original thread for general pricing information (there's a table). Consider that it's literally the best deal out here right now for this wheel style and choice of color/sizes if you're a price conscious buyer (I am).

· Registered
122 Posts
You've missed nothing. Reach out to @John4C . Last I heard there are additional buy waves outstanding. Check out the original thread for general pricing information (there's a table). Consider that it's literally the best deal out here right now for this wheel style and choice of color/sizes if you're a price conscious buyer (I am).
Thanks. I will look into it. (y)

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They look amazing!!!😍😍
Now she looks like a sumo wrestler with the 18 and 19 offsets.
You will be staring at her in garage all night.😉
Seriously consider fitting the race pack springs.
Will take the handling up a level.
Thanks @Gilles27 . Do you think putting in the race pack suspension will bring my car lower? I kinda like the height now. Also, i heard that the race pack suspension is stiffer as more track focused rather than mountain/canyon runs.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful car. Love the clean lines of the 4c especially without CF bits stuck all over it. Those wheels are perfect imo and the only cosmetic upgrade I would consider for my car (y)
Are there versions with carbon bits stuck all over it? Possibly you dislike the launch edition that comes with carbon spoiler and side mirrors?

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fantastic color and thanks for posting! I love how even on a not sunny day you get several shades of... a good bit of color depth. It's leading me to look forward to my double brushed gunmetal set. :geek:
Hi, that day was certainly gloomy hence the wheels appear darker than it should. Depending on what you are after, im pretty happy with how the colour turned out. Its not too light or is it too dark for me. And yes, the different shades at different angles really look amazing. One thing to note is, if you have a brushed finish like me, it actually does look quite satin looking.

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Are there versions with carbon bits stuck all over it? Possibly you dislike the launch edition that comes with carbon spoiler and side mirrors?
Carbon spoiler, mirrors, roof, etc. I love yours with the CF lights. I wish I could get those in the US.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carbon spoiler, mirrors, roof, etc. I love yours with the CF lights. I wish I could get those in the US.
Would it be illegal (who would actually know) to install the spider lights in the US? Also, CF roof are only made for special editions, correct?

Any idea where i can obtain a similar design to launch edition CF spoiler that don't cost an arm or leg?

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Thanks @Gilles27 . Do you think putting in the race pack suspension will bring my car lower? I kinda like the height now. Also, i heard that the race pack suspension is stiffer as more track focused rather than mountain/canyon runs.
Do you have the sway bars for the race pack too? I’ve had both race and sport and the difference isn’t dramatic. Race is a little firmer and rides ~1/2 inch lower. I prefer the race personally but there isn’t a huge difference like the race is only good for the track. It’ll tighten it up a bit.

· Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Would it be illegal (who would actually know) to install the spider lights in the US? Also, CF roof are only made for special editions, correct?

Any idea where i can obtain a similar design to launch edition CF spoiler that don't cost an arm or leg?
Great question. I’m not actually sure how headlight laws work. I suspect you’d get away with it though. Out inspections aren’t that knowledgeable to recognize the difference IMHO.

CF roof was on the Competizione and some 2017 and 2018 coupes. It’s a relatively rare option though (at least in the US but it seems like that’s the case everywhere).

Koshi makes a clone of the OEM spoiler that’s ~USD 400 if I recall correctly. I think the OEM one is some bizarre number like 15-1600

I like the Autogiano one that @4C🍀 fitted. It’s a little different but flows with the car well.

· Registered
457 Posts
Hey @Avelian.
My driving is 90 percent mountain/ canyon driving.
The race pack springs are ideal for this. More ideal than tracking IMO. Coilovers are more suited for the track as you can adjust the dampners etc
If you are interested I still have my eibach springs still boxed that I purchased for $550.00 and they sit lower with slightly stiffer springs Like the race pack.
PM if interested as I will give them to you half price plus delivery for a fellow Aussie enthusiast.
I bit the bullet and went with novitec coilovers in the end.

· Registered
122 Posts
Hello. There are many carbon bits to stick on if you wish, splitters spoilers ducts scoops etc. Personally I think it's better without, but each to their own. I'm not overly sold on the LE. I just prefer body colour door mirrors non vented front bumper and no rear spoiler.
I guess for me it's a less is more thing :)

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you have the sway bars for the race pack too? I’ve had both race and sport and the difference isn’t dramatic. Race is a little firmer and rides ~1/2 inch lower. I prefer the race personally but there isn’t a huge difference like the race is only good for the track. It’ll tighten it up a bit.
I don't have the rear bars so im wondering if it will affect the car if i install the race suspension without it. I might just drive my current setup a while and see how it goes. I kind of like the height of the car now.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts