Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through the service history of my 4C, I came across these terms on a "Scheduled servicing check list" sheet.

• Vechicle fastening checks
  • Mechanical component fastening checks

Can anyone confirm if one (or both) of these are the so called and much discussed "bolt tightening service"?

Or are they something different?

(Yes, I know the bolt tightening service is a much discussed topic in here, but I have searched and couldn't find an answer to this exact question :) )

·
Registered
2015 4C Spider, 2018 BMW M140i
56 Posts
Looking through the service history of my 4C, I came across these terms on a "Scheduled servicing check list" sheet.

• Vechicle fastening checks
  • Mechanical component fastening checks

Can anyone confirm if one (or both) of these are the so called and much discussed "bolt tightening service"?

Or are they something different?

(Yes, I know the bolt tightening service is a much discussed topic in here, but I have searched and couldn't find an answer to this exact question :) )
It is the "Vechicle fastening checks" which is the bolt tightening or re-torque of the bolts which attach to the CF tub.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
32311.302 miles.. Yes it is time.. ;)
Well, I actually did it last year at around the 50k km mark (and it was done at least once before, prior to my ownership).

I just didn't know I had it done again last year, until I discovered it now on the service spec sheet 😂

That was the reason I asked in this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts